2009 Pala Raceway / UTVUnderground.com GP

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Is a racing suits required?" fire suits" or Can I wear jeans and Ugg boots. lol

Joey see if you can get a four set class together that would fun.

Sent Chris an email to see if my Rhino can be done in time.

Danny would I be considered a Magnum racing crew.

Work is slooooow got time to kill.

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
We wouldn't want to get in the way of the greatest SXS racer of all time #23. Have fun!

Remember,... you lift - you lose! :D
Thanks Dan for the compliment I didn't know you thought of me like that. Wow its cool that I don't even have to race for over a year and I get props like that. I would rather throw Todd Arthur, Chad Mittag, Or Brent and Chad Spooner in that title. But hey I will take it.

I hope to see you next to me at the starting line Dan it will be fun, And if you ever need anybody to test a long travel system to see if it would bend or anything before it goes out on the market just give me a call I would be happy to go out and do a product test. And you could say that it was officially tested by the let me quote "GREATEST SXS RACER OF ALL TIME #23". And thanks I will have fun I hope we all do thanks UTVunderground for putting this up.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I hope this isn't going to be bumper cars.Lets keep it clean and much respect to others!!!!!Are cars weren't FREE !!!

WATCH OUT #45

330esr1

Nov 14, 2009
new to the track race anybody know how many laps? rounds? or heats?thinking of going 4 my first race any help would help thanks

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
ahhhh yeah, alex got the OG Porkers Racing Rhino!!!!!

This race will be an hour long GP style race. Essentially it will be a land rush start (I think) and you will try and turn off as many laps as you can in one hour. The person witht he most laps completed after one hour will be the winner!!!!!!!!!

Super easy and tons of fun. The track will be a blast!!! Great way to get your feet wet with your new ride! + the guys hwo built that car will all be on hand so they can answer any questions you may have about it!

330esr1

Nov 14, 2009
ya thats cool sold my 4 seat rhino 4 this monster . so 1hr gp how many laps do people avg how much gas will i need so u pit in 4 gas and suff sorry im a nube:confused:

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
for the record, I am the real #23..........LMAO

Workin on some more sponsors!!!!!!!!!
guess if i can make it i will have to change my number cause i also have #23 from back in my motocross days lol :D too many rhino guys have the same number hahaha:eek:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
ya thats cool sold my 4 seat rhino 4 this monster . so 1hr gp how many laps do people avg how much gas will i need so u pit in 4 gas and suff sorry im a nube:confused:
not sure on how many laps as this is the first time this race will be ran on this track, gas wise I couldnt imagine you needing to fill up during the race. I think you fill up your cell and your good!

guess if i can make it i will have to change my number cause i also have #23 from back in my motocross days lol :D too many rhino guys have the same number hahaha:eek:
Well I wont be racing so dont change it on account of me! But I hope you roll out brudda!!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Requirements:You need a Helmet and seatbelt !!!!!

PALA RACEWAY RECOMENDS: Fire suits,nets,mirrors,boots ,googles and anything that will keep you safe on the track!!!!Be Safe!!
Passengers need a PalaRaceway membership and pay for there RACE Entry FEE$$$$.

PALA RACEWAY Memberships come with a T-shirt,Free ride on you B-Day and good for a year!!

Last edited:

junior quisquis

not sure on how many laps as this is the first time this race will be ran on this track, gas wise I couldnt imagine you needing to fill up during the race. I think you fill up your cell and your good!

Well I wont be racing so dont change it on account of me! But I hope you roll out brudda!!!
What you not racing, You know fernadez will whoop you in that 4 seater. LOL. Man I love the pre race crap talk it makes for a good race. All in good fun. Can't wait to see you guys there.

And for the record that counts, THE GUINNESS WORLD RECORD I'm the #23. But its cool if all you guys use it. LMAO.

Just playing. Thats the cool thing and the bad thing about #'s. You get to pick your own and it means something to you, but it means something to somebody else as well.

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #191919; COLOR: #191919" SIZE=1> Requirements:You need a Helmet and seatbelt and thats all thats required!!!!!

Thank's OFFROADSWAPMEET .

Anybody want to rent me a rhino for a first time race:eek: Mine will not be ready.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I vote Brandon (banana Jr.) to be on the podium in a stock powered RZR! :D

I beleive, there will be up 6 HRT suspended machines there for the races.

good luck to all

Rog

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
What you not racing, You know fernadez will whoop you in that 4 seater. LOL. .
I am not owrrie about anybody whoopin me.....lol....Honestly I think my car would do pretty good, I know it handles and the suspension is just about perfect for the way I like to run. Motor is bad a$$ just needs my new mikuni carb and MSD put in which may or may not be done by then. The real reason I am not running is I still have commitments to fulfill with the car in terms of magazine and ad photo shoots and I cant risk wrecking the hood, smashing a panel, or something supid. But I would love to run the SobobaGP and think we will be planning another larger GP at Pala for next year that I would love to run in. Dan Fernandez has one motivating factor that would keep me from being behind him and thats those crazy Pit Bulls that hook up so good they shoot rocks like RPG's in Iraq!!! LOL I cant wait to see the race. I hope we have a bunhc of guys come out and play.

junior quisquis

I am not owrrie about anybody whoopin me.....lol....Honestly I think my car would do pretty good, I know it handles and the suspension is just about perfect for the way I like to run. Motor is bad a$$ just needs my new mikuni carb and MSD put in which may or may not be done by then. The real reason I am not running is I still have commitments to fulfill with the car in terms of magazine and ad photo shoots and I cant risk wrecking the hood, smashing a panel, or something supid. But I would love to run the SobobaGP and think we will be planning another larger GP at Pala for next year that I would love to run in. Dan Fernandez has one motivating factor that would keep me from being behind him and thats those crazy Pit Bulls that hook up so good they shoot rocks like RPG's in Iraq!!! LOL I cant wait to see the race. I hope we have a bunhc of guys come out and play.
Those Pit Bulls are wicked. and thats true Joey you need to fill those commitments first. You should order up a set of panels just for racing.

I hope to make Soboba Gp as well. I will be running a rzr or a R1 powered rhino that HRT is building for me.

This will be a good race, sounds like a bunch of friends and buddies just going out and mobin the trails in a big pack.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I had a little chat with Mr. Rockstar 99 Kyle LeDuc last night and it looks as if his rhino is coming out of retirement with a Weller SR1....He is going to fill me in on the details after he completes his preperation for the Lucas Oil Shootout at Lake Elsinore on the 11th and 12th.

Add another big name SR1 to the list!!!! I cant wait to hear all those r1's on one track!!! SICK

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
If it rains all week!!!!!!!!!! that is gonna make for 2009 Saboba all over again!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000