Search results

1. P

All UTV's Whose going to buy a Yamaha Viking?

i wont thats for sure.. But i Bet a team will get some and do work on it put bigger motor and ill put money on it looking pretty dang good!! Brad ParaprosRacing.com
  2. P

All UTV's billit quick release fire extinguisher

U get both the billit holder and the Fire extinguisher
  3. P

All UTV's billit quick release fire extinguisher

i am selling this set up for $120 plus shipping its 1 3/4 tube retails at $250 still in good shape... billit quick release fire extinguisher holder
  4. P

Yamaha Cv joints, axle help

well i run the empi cv with 300m axles now with the limit straps and have about 800 miles and so far so good with them .. i like the empi Brad but everyone has a story about any produt braking even then gear one i know of to race teams when they ran the rhino and blew apart the gear...
  5. P

What happens is When it's at full drop they bind up and they start cracking most of the time when they actually break is just underpower or turning .. They will actually just start cracking a lot at full drop when the tip of the axle does not twist and the axle does thats when the cracks occur...
  6. P

Most people tend to think that Axel is extended at full drop but it is the opposite it is collapsed at full drop and extended when suspension is completely bottomed out ... Brad
  7. P

The reson They tend to break is because when the suspension is at full drop the axle is collapsed all the way in and Binds against the stub axle so that way the axle twist but the tip of the axle is stuck in the CV stub axle and that's why they tend to twist and snap off at the ends by putting a...
  8. P

if we are reading then we are bored!!!! Brad lol
  9. P

the best thing to do is to put limit straps in the rear to stop the axle from slamming into the the stub axle .. it helps a lot in saving axles that is for sure
  10. P

All UTV's Baja Designs soltek led

hey guys... i got 4 of the soltek led lights with a light Bar and wiring kits and i have a few beam patterns driving and flood and spot lens this light bar is off a rhino but will work on other stuff i have over $2000 in this set up $1000 text me at 951-544-0882 if u are...
  11. P

All UTV's quick shot jack from pro armor

ya full kit its all there every nut and bolt.. email me at [email protected] paypal is my email thanks Bud.. Brad
  12. P

All UTV's quick shot jack from pro armor

hey guys i have this jack just sitting at my house got it a year ago and now i am not going to use it.. so i am selling it its brand new never used .. they retal for like $179 so maybe like $125 plus 20 shipping ? Thanks guys .. Brad
  13. P

Kawasaki Rack

Hey Guys i am looking for a stock streerimy Rack for a 09 Teryx any one have a used one? Thanks Brad
  14. P

Blingstar Official Response

where is the link that she put up about blingstar ? i would like to read it ? Brad
  15. P

Yamaha rhino power commander

Hey Guys.. any know who is selling the better maps for the power commander 5 so it will raise the rev limit up??? its a pain going to power commander for it.. Brad
  16. P

watch out for that cow!!!

would have been cool to see the cow after he hit it when he looks around its gone.. i am sure it ripped jis front leg off.. Brad
  17. P

watch out for that cow!!!

whats up guys.. look at this video from a race de Rally Cross Country 2012 segunda etapa. Mendiolaza, Cordoba, Argentina. Brad Accidente Lucas Bonetto, choque contra una vaca. #CARCC - YouTube
  18. P

2012 Mint 400 LIVE Updates / Pics / Vids / Tech / Racing

I would agree SGM4LIFE.. i would have never put shocks up that high man seems like half of the vision is gone .. maybe they have top shock problems and need to keep an eye on it...lol Brad Paraprosracing.com
  19. P

All UTV's SHOCK SURVEY!

Fox all the way.. and having them with all the adjustments is very key to dialing them in. one weekend in the dez hitting the big stuff the next doing a long trail ride. so adjusting them is the best. Brad
  20. P

All UTV's Thread sealant advice

ya get clear adhesive sealant silicone for the shop like auto zone it works very well and its like a think super glue its better then just silicone trust me works great. Brad paraprosracing.com
  21. P

Vegas to Reno - today?

shit i missed it..... anyone know if it will re air???? Brad
  22. P

Yamaha rhino 660 NO SPARK!!

OK GUYS I GOT A FRIEND WHO HAS A RHINO 660 PUT IN TRAILER 2 WEEKS AGO RUNNING .. WENT TO PULL IT OUT AND WONT START. IT HAS NO SPARK !!!! HE CHANGED THE CDI NOTHING HE CHANGED THE COIL NOTHING CHANGED THE PLUG NOTHING CHANGED ALL THE RELAYS NOTHING ??? BEFORE HE CHANGES THE STATOR...
  23. P

Raber Racing takes first overall at the Parker 250 (race recap)

Right on i am very happy to see a rhino in the 1 spot !!!!!! Brad
  24. P

Yamaha RHINO 700 CLUTCH

anyone running a JBS Sheave out there ??? if so how do u like it???
  25. P

Yamaha RHINO 700 CLUTCH

anyone running the gold spring?
  26. P

Yamaha RHINO 700 CLUTCH

HEY GUYS ............. OK ME AND A BUDDY WHERE TALKING ABOUT CLUTCH SETUPS AND SEEMS LIKE WE ALL HAVE A LITTLE DEFFERANT CLUTCH SET UPS ... SO WE WHERE WONDERING WHAT EVRYONE IS RUNNING FOR A CLUTCH IN YOUR RHINO 700. SO I HAVE A STROKER CRANK 727 BIG BORE 11.1 CP PISTON MUZZY EXHAUST...
  27. P

Yamaha Hard startng

ya all that is good... its a big bore stroker motor... and all very new ..
  28. P

Yamaha Hard startng

Hey peps.. got a rhino and is very hard to start when cold very hard.. was not like that in past just started doing it. is there some kind of choke or relay that will go out to make it hard starting??? when its warm there in no problem at all ... Thanks guys..
  29. P

Yamaha Rhino 700 Injector

Hey UTV Land....... who out there is running the raptor 700 injector in the rhino 700? and if so how do they like it??? Thanks Brad
  30. P

Yamaha Bed delete Kit

and SandJunkie i think only makes one for the Trex .. does anyone have his # i will call to see..?? thanks guys for the help.. Brad
  31. P

Yamaha Bed delete Kit

the sdr bed delete u have to use there cage looking for one that goes in replace of oem bed..
  32. P

Yamaha Bed delete Kit

hey Guys.. who knows of anyone that makes a good bed delete kit that comes with all the panels for a complete bed ?? not just the bars that hold the fenders up. thanks guys
  33. P

All UTV's twisted stitch seats

Bump for $700......they got to go.....
  34. P

ok people ill Let theses go for $750 firm... that is less then half price... Brad
  35. P

hey guys i have a set of brand new seats for sale the excel blue and black with seat heaters and one with goggle pocket they are new and are set up for a rhino But Leo will change the seat mount for me so that it will fit whatever it needs to fit so if u buy it ill have it switched to...
  36. P

Yamaha Dyno tune

hey guys .. has anyone out there had there fuel injected rhino dyno tuned by alba racing ??? looking to have alba racing or trinity racing put my rhino on there dyno to have my power commander adjusted so that its close to perfect i am sure its way off for the motor i have.. what do...
  37. P

Yamaha Twisted stitch seats

hey guys does anyone have the TS-1 seats ? if so how do u like them?? Thanks Brad
  38. P

New Wildcat Video

was not to bad .......
  39. P

Rugged Radios introduces new Noise Filter!

Ya i was just thinking the same thing i got some noise does this work?????? Brad
  40. P

2 person itercom..

Its sold a few weeks ago thanks guys.. paraprosracing.com Brad
  41. P

Yamaha Overheating Issues

Hi well i would put money on it being the thermostat i have replaced them a lot they tend to get stuck open so just pull it and look at it . and make sure u bleed the system good. Brad paraprosracing.com
  42. P

2 person itercom..

bUMP bUMP!!!!!
  43. P

Help needed!!

anyone live in the menifee or suncity or around this area that has a car to car radio set up in there car??? if so we need your help it will be a easy task. if u can help give me a call and ill explain ... Brad 951 544 0882 thanks guys
  44. P

2 person itercom..

this is a very good intercom i have this same one in my car and this one works perfect. its a AR502 pro desert by Avcomm. it is a 2 person .goes for $340-400.. asking $200obo OR ILL SELL IT FOR $450 WITH 2 PCI CARBON HEADSETS AND THE Y CABLE FOR CAR TO CAR SET UP Y CABLE IS $90 NEW AND PCI...
  45. P

ATV action.

thanks guys. and thanks sal.. spyder152 .. for the help on making it so bad ass...
  46. P

ATV action.

this is my rhino in the new july issue of atv 4 wheel action
  47. P

The Spider Monkey from Marshall Motoart

that thing is so F in sick!!!!!!!!!!! i want one..
  48. P

ROAD WARRIORS on SPIKE TV June 23 **PREVIEW VIDEO**

ya that was bull shit!! direct TV had is as a 1/2 hour but it was a hour so missed the other half but i was on the same channel so i got to rewind and see it all.. and every one check out the new ATV 4 wheel action my rhino is there 4 pages on it.. Thanks Brad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000