Search results

1. S

It's that time!!! Role call for the Parker 250

Hey guys and gals just thought I would start it and start the shot talking and bashing of eachother for the Parker 250 ( well actually 170 for us slow UTV class hahaha )
  2. S

The future of UTV 900 vs 1000

So sitting here looking at out race car (one gear racing) what's people's opinions on the future of the UTV class do u believe the 900 will be able to compete on the same level as the 1000... Do u see a huge advantage the 1000 has over the 900.. What are ur predictions for teams cars for the...
  3. S

What would u pay for this

So we at one gear racing are considering building a new race car on the 1000 chassis and getting an idea of what we might ask for our race car it is a completely custom build and way to much to list but full race motor from queen racing with 108hp to the wheels to lonestar racing long travel kit...
  4. S

Vegas to Reno co driver spot open

So with Vegas to Reno quickly approaching we had one of our co drivers have to back out due to work conflicts... We are possibly looking for a co driver that knows how to do the job... Aka need to know how to work on a rzr xp, work and read GPS and already have bitd spec helmet and driver...
  5. S

Best xp belt in desert racing

So I thought I would put it out there and see what drive belts people have been having luck with and haven't. A stock belt cost roughly 200 bucks and after market ones costing more then half... What are u guys finding.. Any advice or shit talking is welcome...
  6. S

Need a good place to test car

Does anyone have any good places they know of in the high desert or SoCal area to test, we are getting to be about a few weeks away from testing out new car befor the first race. We are looking for a good place to test whoops and all sorts of different desert terrain... Any help would be...
  7. S

Possibly Lookig For partner/driver in Pro Class UTV race car

So I am the owner of one gear racing, I am almost finished with a build of a 2012 rzr xp4 built to BITD spec and have many sponsors backing the team. I am possibly looking to find someone local in the southern Cali area that is wanting to race and wanting to be apart of the team.. I am throwing...
  8. S

My BITD rzr xp4 build thread

So I figured I would post my build thread for my rzr xp4.... About a month ago after finishing building my 2012 rzr xp4 i made the decision to start a grass roots race team for the rest of the 2013 desert racing season... I started off by making a build lit and looking into whatnot would really...
  9. S

All UTV's Looking for guy to wire my BITD car

I am looking to find someone to do a budget wire job on my rzr xp BITD build there isn't going to be a lot of wirring needed and can do it myself but rather have someone who is talented do it right... Can anyone suggest someone or contact me at [email protected] Thanks Kevin
  10. S

Polaris Need help with xp fuel cell

I am building a bitd rzr xp4 and need to figure out the fuel cell issue. My questions are 1. Do I need a return line going back into the tank? 2. What is a good fuel cell to run I would like 15-17 gallons 3. What is the ohm rating for the rzr xp for a sending unit 4. What is the proper psi for...
  11. S

GPS files please

I am in need of some good lowrance GPS files for testing, when I get my car done i would like to go test a few hundred miles to work out any bugs.,, if I have any files of good 20-50 courses or even the Parker 250 pm me and I will give u my email address Thanks
  12. S

Polaris Building BITD rzr xp4 need suspension help

Hey guys so I am in the process of building a BITD spec rzr xp4 and need advice on what to do with the suspension. I have upto 2500 to spend but can also get 1000 for my walkers or have walker revalve and respring them.. I am building the chassis and was thinking of changing the top mounting...
  13. S

Who's at Parker 250 tonight

Hey guys got into Parker earlier today just thought I would see who all is at Parker tonight and where u guys are watching the race at tomorrow?
  14. S

thinking about pulling the trigger on a BITD build and racing

Hey guys I am new to this forum and I know this has been brought up many of times but I am going to start my own thread so I can post my specific questions and situation.. -So I am looking to start desert racing I live in southern california and am a Firefighter paramedic so I am by no means...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000