Search results

1. T

2013 CAMP RZR - GLAMIS (Unofficial Announcement / Save The Date)

If the Government is still shutdown will it effect this event???
  2. T

Pictures open behind threads

This is really just a safety feature this site has implemented in case a stray picture of a Polaris product appears. Move along, nothing to see here. :D
  3. T

Polaris Help!!!!

I doubt they'd have it. Doesn't seem like anybody carries parts, relying on the factory to ship everything out. Particularly a higher dollar item like the clutch. Good luck out there. Hopefully you posted this somewhere else that gets some traffic.
  4. T

Off Road Nights returning to Temecula.

It doesn't say if there is an admission charge or not. Same as the website. http://offroadnights.com/
  5. T

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

Pictures of such a thing don't exist!!!
  6. T

Vegas to Reno co driver spot open

How would she work for you??? Not sure if that's the right fire suit.
  7. T

LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!!! Major UTV Manufacturer wants your opinion!!

MUST be Polaris. If you haven't purchased a UTV is the last 2 years you can't take the survey. Fu*k um!!! You have to buy a Polaris every 2 years just to get the fixes for your last one.
  8. T

The "GOLF KART" stereotype...

That's just how we roll
  9. T

MILLER JEEP TRAIL camp & ride 6/28-6/30

What broke??? Pictures???
  10. T

Flatbed/utility trailer opinions

Harbor Freight has the same box for $112 that I paid $260 for through Home Depot. Seen it for less than $100 on sale.
  11. T

Has anyone seen this.....The Idaho Tote

55 MPH should still apply because it's a 3rd axle. What would be nice would be if it was considered part of the vehicle so it could be towed without a Class 1 license behind a 5th wheel, at least in California.
  12. T

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

You don't need an Apex to drive this down the corn rows they "optimized" this for.
  13. T

Bee Canyon ride?

Forest Service page says it's only a 4.1 mile trail. Other trails connecting to it??? http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/sbnf/null/recarea/?recid=34156&actid=94
  14. T

Keyesville, LaFamilia Style

And don't forget
  15. T

Hot Tub Action from Moab Utah 5-17-13

That water in the bottom had to make it tough. A couple of years ago the BLM permit would not let us go through the hot tub and somewhere else. And it was dry then.
  16. T

Anyone in particular??? Too Soon???
  17. T

Why George wants to go fishing
  18. T

Good. My Uncle is showing up and he loves kids.
  19. T

Famous last words, I hope not. No wind prediction. Ridgecrest had wind predicted for Wednesday. Lets hope it stays calm. Thank you for the fire report. Didn't want to haul firewood I wouldn't need. I'm in for 5 gallons of LPG.
  20. T

I know this was asked before and some dick posted a stupid picture but do we need to bring firewood and are you sure??? Here's a link to the campfire permit page. http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/sequoia/passes-permits/?cid=fsbdev3_059516
  21. T

As big a baller as you are a couple of dollars in diesel is going to make or break your trip??? :p Got the trailer back today so things are looking good.
  22. T

George promised to go Gangham style if you guys all show up. http://www.jibjab.com/view/aHA2A8n3QHKu23H-oifBzg?utm_campaign=URL+Copy&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=JibJab <div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; -moz-border-radius: 10px;border-radius:10px;width: 425px;'><object id='A64060'...
  23. T

Trailer is in the shop being repaired from a blowout. Not sure if I'll get it back in time. I'd like to make it. Anyone going out Friday morning???
  24. T

One Last Hoorah - Glamis Apr. 4-7

Just got back from last weekend. Not allot of people. Sand was smooth and soft.
  25. T

Destination Polaris THIS SUNDAY on FOX!

Dish DVR recorded the wrong show for me too!!! Thursday's show says original air date of 6-29-09. May be an old one :mad:
  26. T

Lets see some dogs

27. T

Looking for a site that isn't ran by tyrants

If you do post something controversial, hopefully no one will Reed it.
  28. T

Hemet Law Sucks!!!

I get left back at camp now!!! Do you not think lawmakers had an earful X10 when they passed the street bike helmet law??? How'd that work out for them??? We'll all get over it and life will go on.
  29. T

KOH - Cool Video from last week

Maybe StumpWorks can take some of it's profits and invest in one of those UAV's as a camera platform???
  30. T

Recall on Commander 2011 and 2012

You don't have to worry about seeing one of these coming from Polaris!!! Once you buy their product, IT'S YOURS! Any problems, buy next years model. Numerous issues should have been addressed on the 2008 RZR and Polaris didn't do shit. I'll never buy another Polaris!!!
  31. T

"La Familia" 2nd Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 16 -17

Real good directions have been posted for previous rides at drop 31, perhaps last years event. You wind your way through Niland or Mecca, whatever little town it is. I'd search for you but I have no fingers.
  32. T

Save Johnson Valley - Petition at Whitehouse.gov

"We The People Petition Signature Requirement Bumped To 100,000" http://yro.slashdot.org/story/13/01/16/1612203/we-the-people-petition-signature-requirement-bumped-to-100000?utm_source=rss1.0mainlinkanon&utm_medium=feed
  33. T

New Years - Johnson Valley

Me! Me! Me! Is there a spare head I can go with???
  34. T

''MILLER'' ( TRAIL 2N17X ) 5-5-12

Going out next weekend in search of my long lost owner. Hope we make it!!!
  35. T

The Ultimate Buggy Passenger PUCKER Moment (VIDEO)

She's just checking her "stuff" after watching the video.
  36. T

Dogs in Camp

How would I get anywhere??? I'm dependant on my dogs for my freedom. It was cute to see the 10-12 dogs all playing on the 4th of July Mammoth trip. Pretty much all small dogs. They had a ball.
  37. T

La Familia Jim......

I'm still being held hostage from the time Jim helped my head. Be careful :D
  38. T

Thanksgiving - Mammoth Wash - "La Familia"

Anyone down @ Mammoth Wash have satellite TV and going to watch the race???
  39. T

He's the world's famous Devin. The guy we left at the bottom of the Waterfall for 3 hours at the last Miller ride. You know, that guy!!!
  40. T

Hey!!! Who took me off???
  41. T

13 annual sand show

Saturday morning as usual.
  42. T

Ocotillo - New Obsticle

I made it !!!
  43. T

Labor Day Weekend

I wouldn't count me out yet. I've escaped and getting my stuff ready to go.
  44. T

Miller Jeep trail camp & ride Aug. 19th-20th

Timmy's Hat Needs Help=

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000