Search results

1. T

Memorial Day

HEADQUARTERS GRAND ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC General Orders No.11, WASHINGTON, D.C., May 5, 1868
  2. T

Sage Brush Rebellion - Getting Back to the Constitution

Pollard's Lessee v. Hagan - 44 U.S. 212 (1845) Republican Ronald Reagan had argued for the turnover of the control of such lands to the state and local authorities back in 1980. Clearly, the surrender of all claims to any land for statehood was illegal under the Constitution. This is no...
  3. T

Sage Brush Rebellion - Getting Back to the Constitution

Give us back our land!!!
  4. T

CA-Comment Period Extended 2 Million Acre Withdrawal for Critical Habitat in Sierras

Re: CA-Comment Period Extended 2 Million Acre Withdrawal for Critical Habitat in Sier Thank you. Here's a link to a well written letter that covers most of the bases. Any or all of it could be incorporated into a personalized letter. Disregard the "Comment Period Closed" notification...
  5. T

CA-Comment Period Extended 2 Million Acre Withdrawal for Critical Habitat in Sierras

Service Reopens Public Comment Period for Proposals to Give Federal Protections to Three Amphibians and their Habitat July 18, 2013 Media Contacts: Media Contact: Robert Moler, (916) 414-6606; ][email protected] Sacramento - The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Service) is...
  6. T

New law requiring helmets in california

Ed runs Ham/Waldheim Enterprises and signed on . . . make of it what you will. Signatures . . . Ed Waldheim Steve Kuehl David Swoger :)
  7. T

If Crook rounds up more co-sponsorship for his JV bill like that of Representative McKeon, gets the bill through the House and Senate, saves JV (verses military budget cuts halting the deal). I’ll take back what I’ve said about people and organizations that support him, such as the...
  8. T

Given that past CORVA presidents endorsed "Crook" to get him where he is, I suppose they'll fix it ALL tool . . . NOT!!! :rolleyes:
  9. T

Once lodged, this crap won’t budge even with a pound of ex-lax; I wish ALL the restrictions Cook brought down on us would magically go away (especially the senseless “helmet†law) but have my doubts about any of it, including the JV “dealâ€.
  10. T

Ah, but the author of the "helmet law" (Cook) is saving JV . . . if the House and Senate pass his newly introduced “compromise†bill.
  11. T

Save Johnson Valley

Ain’t gonna save it or any other public land access with the numbers exhibited and effort displayed in this specific effort . . . 27,541 Really??? :rolleyes: For those too lazy to dig . . ...
  12. T

Sally Jewell to head the Interior Department

http://seattletimes.com/html/politics/2020295103_apusobamainterior.html?prmid=head_main :eek:
  13. T

Save Johnson Valley

Yeah, NICE!!! 25,074 and growing!!!
  14. T

Save Johnson Valley

Don’t settle for mediocrity and the minimum required; shoot for the moon . . . the more sigs the more weight it carries!!!
  15. T

Save Johnson Valley

566 to go and done in less than 15 days! With over 15 days remaining we still have a chance to hit BIG numbers!! Congrats to all . . . let's keep it up...
  16. T

Save Johnson Valley

Member List: Showing results 1 to 30 of 2117 1,402 to go!!! https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/save-johnson-valley-ohv-area-be-fiscally-responsible-stop-29-palms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4
  17. T

Save Johnson Valley

Well, there you have it . . .
  18. T

Save Johnson Valley

Morning wake up call to action . . . 1,751 more signatures to reach the minimal level of achievement required. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/save-johnson-valley-ohv-area-be-fiscally-responsible-stop-29-palms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4
  19. T

SAVE THE HAMMERS MAN!!

Morning wake up call to action . . . 1,757 more signatures to reach the minimal level of achievement required. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/save-johnson-valley-ohv-area-be-fiscally-responsible-stop-29-palms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4
  20. T

Save Johnson Valley

2,045 needed to display minimal concern . . .
  21. T

SAVE THE HAMMERS MAN!!

3322 sigs needed to hit the minimum . . . are you part of the effort yet? If not how about taking two minutes NOW to join the fight!!! https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/save-johnson-valley-ohv-area-be-fiscally-responsible-stop-29-palms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4
  22. T

SAVE THE HAMMERS MAN!!

4,319 to reach the minimum . . . https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/save-johnson-valley-ohv-area-be-fiscally-responsible-stop-29-palms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4
  23. T

Save Johnson Valley

4,319 to reach the minimum . . . https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/save-johnson-valley-ohv-area-be-fiscally-responsible-stop-29-palms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4
  24. T

Save Johnson Valley

A bump for sigs . . . https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/save-johnson-valley-ohv-area-be-fiscally-responsible-stop-29-palms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4
  25. T

Save Johnson Valley

Yup, what we really needed to do was kick 'em hard in the balls showing our unity and voting clout utilizing this one highly publicized fight, not just give 'em a little slap! Setting a goal of minimal achievement (which in this case may or may not be met) isn't the way to be successful or...
  26. T

Save Johnson Valley

Way to step it up! NICE!!! :D
  27. T

Save Johnson Valley

This petition is up on dozens of OHV forums, access advocacy sites, FacePlant and is even in the press. One OHV forum shows a membership of around 250K!!! Here is a Google search that shows some web presence...
  28. T

Save Johnson Valley

Excellent!!! Hopefully more news orgs will pick up on the petition and cast it a similar un-biased light. General public advertising to save JV . . . gotta love it! If you're reading this and haven't signed the petition yet, do it here . . ...
  29. T

Save Johnson Valley

Right on Leo! Ya know, this Marine expansion isn't popular with the people who live in the immediate area, it isn't supported by the Tortoise preservationists, the flower sniffers, rock hounds, petroglyph hunters, scenic view or solitude seekers and it damn sure isn't supported by the OHV...
  30. T

Save Johnson Valley

15k+ sigs still needed . . .
  31. T

Save Johnson Valley

Nice to see it at 8,700 signatures with folks from around the country participating. There may be hope for our sport after all . . . while the number required is 25k, the goal was 30k and what we really want to do is get every signature possible. According the Gumbernment stats there are...
  32. T

Save Johnson Valley

Man, I hope she's right!!! Thank you . . .
  33. T

Save Johnson Valley

The White House raised the number of signatures required to 100,000 yesterday . . .
  34. T

Save Johnson Valley

Hey no worries, the more exposure the better . . . a mod should put it on the main page!!! Every OHV enthusiast should sign this!! The next Johnson Valley may be in their back yard! This also has greater ramifications, reaching far beyond California and JV . . . We need to show this...
  35. T

Save Johnson Valley

It has presence and that's all that really matters aside from acting upon it!!!
  36. T

Save Johnson Valley

Thanks for the info Dan, I guess the Land Use area isn't the place for Land Use issues now days! I didn't bother to dig through the whole forum to find something regarding land use posted in a "general" forum, my bad!! :confused:
  37. T

Save Johnson Valley

Sign this petition, have everyone in your household sign it, and SHARE the link with as many people as possible: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/save-johnson-valley-ohv-area-be-fiscally-responsible-stop-29-palms-marine-base-expansion-keep-public/5r0C7Xw4 Keep reading for more...
  38. T

Living in Bakerfield you're better able to answer the question posed than me. I'll continue to run my UTV around like I always have without a helmet and will never be subjected to this law. Yup, there will be States that escape this crap for a few years until the CPSC finally throws a...
  39. T

Think ZZ Top . . . it's bad, it'll be Nation Wide :rolleyes:
  40. T

Yup, but one does not have to stick a fork in it to understand that it is DONE!! All the calls, letters, emails, petitions and lawsuits in the world won't reverse this!!! The virus will spread . . . :eek:
  41. T

They did this . . . . . . we keep the change!
  42. T

Ben Dover . . . BILL NUMBER: AB 1266 CHAPTERED BILL TEXT CHAPTER 529 FILED WITH SECRETARY OF STATE SEPTEMBER 25, 2012 APPROVED BY GOVERNOR SEPTEMBER 25, 2012 PASSED THE SENATE AUGUST 31, 2012 PASSED THE ASSEMBLY AUGUST 31, 2012 AMENDED IN SENATE AUGUST 29, 2012 AMENDED IN...
  43. T

Wear a helmet, or we will regulate! The CPSC has authority to regulate the manufacture and sale of many products, such as UTV’s . . . they have NO AUTHORITY to require the use of helmets. The State didn't impose the helmet law on us to avoid ORV regulation by the CPSC anymore than...
  44. T

Voluntary Standards Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles (Last Updated 05/04/2011) Background The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) staff is participating in voluntary standard activities related to recreational off-highway vehicles (ROVs). ROVs are motorized vehicles...
  45. T

OFF HIGHWAY VEHICLE GROUP WINS HISTORIC CALIFORNIA ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY ACT LAWSUIT

Re: OFF HIGHWAY VEHICLE GROUP WINS HISTORIC CALIFORNIA ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY ACT LAW Now lets win the USDA, USDOI fight!!!
  46. T

It appears most agree that AB 1595 would have harmed the aftermarket, retail market, imposed the helmet law and made current ROV owners aftermarket cages, rear seats plus some other additions illegal. There has been speculation that Cook tried to win favor with the groups harmed under AB...
  47. T

Yur the only person who PMs me and I don't empty my mailbox 'cause I'm too lazy! :) Yeah, there always is. When they talk about "the shifting sands of time", I often see the dunes reshape in minutes with you. But there is only one way to peel layers off an onion. :D Hmm, you ran...
  48. T

Being Tired is Huge Motivator

Dear Trail Voter, TPAC's Election Day prediction is that you will elect a pro-trail/pro-regulatory reform President, a pro-trail majority in the U.S. Senate, and retain the pro-trail majority in the House of Representatives. Your energy for this election is fueled by the fact that you...
  49. T

Jeff, I have ALL the correspondences that have EVER been shared between us, both PMs and otherwise. I will keep them to myself out of respect for you! Having said that, you are a man of changing missions and opinions! I enjoy the luxury of maintaining my line. I said to you not but an...
  50. T

Jeff, You say one thing in PMs to me and another in public, chasing me is your choice. I don't hate CORVA, I just find them worthless excepting their main claim to fame in "Truck Haven" and if folks bothered to look at your past take on them I think they'd find that you've had more...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000