Recent content by chilly2031

1. C

NEW Trail Rider Kit

Do you sell a 12v charger instead of a eliminator? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  2. C

Can-Am A little PlastiDip project

Don't pressure wash it. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  3. C

Kawasaki Teryx glove box plate

Plates are in stock k and ready to ship. Pm me if interested. Thanks Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  4. C

Kawasaki Teryx glove box plate

Hey guys I really hated the warning label on my Teryx glove box so I had a guy laser cut me a plate that mounts in the stock rivet holes. A lot of guys liked them on other forums so I figured I'd list them on here too. If anyone is interested just shoot me a pm. I sell them for what they...
  5. C

All UTV's Wear your seat belts!

That dude better go to church on Sunday. That could a been deadly. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  6. C

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

I could really use it because we rode 100 miles at Hatfield McCoy with almost 100 sxs' s and as soon as we get back to camp I find and had to change a ripped cv boot it starts to rain. So I changed a rear outer cv boot and a cvt belt (just being cautious) at night in the rain and it wasn't a...
  7. C

Kawasaki Teryx glove box placard

To fit a teryx? I'll ask the guy Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  8. C

Ok I should be getting the next order of them by tomorrow. Any chance you might know who the admin is on here? I want to send them a msg and make sure it's cool to sell these on here. The whole story is on the Teryx forum from the first one I had made and even though I'm not making a dime...
  9. C

Hey guys I hated the stupid warning label riveted to my Teryx glove box so I had a guy laser cut me this out of aluminum. It turned out really good. I just got the first batch and sold all but a couple. I expect to have more in a few days. Pm me if anyone is interested in one. I am...
  10. C

Kawasaki Teryx Aluminum glove box plaque

I'll have a price tomorrow. Thanks Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  11. C

Kawasaki Teryx Aluminum glove box plaque

My buddy just made me this to replace the warning plaque on my T4 glove box. The bolts go right in the holes where you drill the factory rivets out. I thought it looked awesome and wanna see if anyone else would want one. I a going to get a price from the manufacturer tomorrow. Sent from...
  12. C

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

We are all still waiting for the VFORCEJOHN clutch. It's been a long time and it's still not ready yet. Waiting on bushings to be hardened still. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  13. C

Post Pics of Your Teryx's, Show off you builds

That's slow poke Rodriguez. He just won his class at The Mint with exhaust tuner and clutch work. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  14. C

Short Course racing in WV

Heck yeah. I know a pile of people that would be up for that. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  15. C

All UTV's whats the ugliest utv?

Joyner ' s are horrible. I'm not sure they are really even a utv. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000