Kawasaki Teryx glove box placard

chilly2031

Sep 5, 2013
Hey guys I hated the stupid warning label riveted to my Teryx glove box so I had a guy laser cut me this out of aluminum. It turned out really good. I just got the first batch and sold all but a couple. I expect to have more in a few days. Pm me if anyone is interested in one. I am selling them for my cost which is 40 bucks and it's $7.35 priority shipping 2 to 3 days anywhere in the country. Taking paypal.
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

chilly2031

Sep 5, 2013
Ok I should be getting the next order of them by tomorrow. Any chance you might know who the admin is on here? I want to send them a msg and make sure it's cool to sell these on here. The whole story is on the Teryx forum from the first one I had made and even though I'm not making a dime on them the admins want me to pay a vendor fee. I thought I'd try and ask first here so so I don't piss anyone off?

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Ok I should be getting the next order of them by tomorrow. Any chance you might know who the admin is on here? I want to send them a msg and make sure it's cool to sell these on here. The whole story is on the Teryx forum from the first one I had made and even though I'm not making a dime on them the admins want me to pay a vendor fee. I thought I'd try and ask first here so so I don't piss anyone off?

Hahaha, Joey D is the owner of the site. I think he is cool with it.

How much for a custom one? I want a UTVUG plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000