Recent content by Boschma

1. Boschma

Anyone ever ran stock tires on custom wheels?

Awesome thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Boschma

Anyone ever ran stock tires on custom wheels?

I'm wanting to use up the stock tires that came on my 1000turbo 4 before I order a new set. I already have a set of 14" methods I'd like to use and just wanted to mount them up with the factory tires....will that work? Just got it last night. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Boschma

Looking for places to Ride... TX, NM, OK, CO, KS.....Anybody?

Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Boschma

New UTV

I was just about to buy one....now I'm nervous.
  5. Boschma

New UTV

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm leaning towards a Polaris turbo 4. I've ridden in a Polaris N/A, but figured the extra power would be nice in a 4 seat model. Any other 4 seaters I should consider?
  6. Boschma

Looking for places to Ride... TX, NM, OK, CO, KS.....Anybody?

I 'm originally from Southern California and used to do a lot of riding in glamis and Parker, AZ. I not live about an hour northwest of Lubbock, TX. There's not very many places to ride out here that I've been able to find. There are some dunes in Kermit... Two years ago we went on a big trip...
  7. Boschma

Which cage style do you prefer? Why?

I like the flat topped cages that look more race inspired. The swoopy ones are starting to get out of control
  8. Boschma

Same size front and rear tires?

I just did the same setup but mine rub a little on jumps and sharp turns....kinda bummed out about it...rides and looks great though
  9. Boschma

Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

Just installed mine tonight
  10. Boschma

Polaris I bent something on my 900XP

I installed a stiffening kit on this thing a few weeks ago. Tabs and bolt holes look to be inline where they should be..... I feel like the tierod does have a slight bow in it. Anyone know how to remove this end so I can see it in the open?
  11. Boschma

I'll go look now, thanks
  12. Boschma

Was driving through a field of weeds and hit a big hole. Completely stopped my RZR and now one tire is toed out a little bit. The steering wheel is also way off of straight now too. I can't see anything bent. Arms look fine and so do the tie rods. What would you do to start looking for a fix?
  13. Boschma

Hitler Goes To Dunfest

Haha that's awesome
  14. Boschma

Sunday Night, 7/27/14 BE HERE @ UTVUnderground! 2015 Polaris Vehicles ANNOUNCED!

Wow, they've been busy. Great lineup Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000