truck rack build.

MQUnlimited

Jan 31, 2011
SoCal
www.facebook.com
I like this alot! How do you have it anchored in to the bed? I've thought about doing this instead of buying a larger flat bed but dont know how a Polaris Ranger 800XP will feel back there.

ndboyd

Aug 26, 2010
Here's another version of a SxS/ATV/Snowmobile Deck

Ramp width expands or contracts to suit whatever you're loading. Holds 2 snowmobiles or atv's side by side (sides fold down). Black material on ramp is combination ski slide and grip surface for tires. Ducktail (bed extention) for SxS comes off with 2 bolts. Ramp stores in center under bed in locked compartment. Suprisingly not that much more than aluminum sled deck and much better handling. Bed also includes 5th wheel hitch. BTW bed comes with provisions for tying down front wheels on 3 motorcycles side by side.

Silverlake Manufacturing - Flat Beds

joshuabuilt

Jan 30, 2011
san diego
havent had it on the road yet but I would guess it would be close to a cabover camper weigh's less but higher center of gravity so it might equal out...

SiltSifter

May 1, 2011
That looks like them.

Put air bags on your truck if you don't have them already. Makes a huge difference once you load up.
If I were to put airbags on this set up. I would go with the outboard ones that mount over the spring packs. Instead of the ones that mount under the frame.

That will give you more stabilty. Much better handeling on my slide in camper.

Bud

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Here's another version of a SxS/ATV/Snowmobile Deck

Ramp width expands or contracts to suit whatever you're loading. Holds 2 snowmobiles or atv's side by side (sides fold down). Black material on ramp is combination ski slide and grip surface for tires. Ducktail (bed extention) for SxS comes off with 2 bolts. Ramp stores in center under bed in locked compartment. Suprisingly not that much more than aluminum sled deck and much better handling. Bed also includes 5th wheel hitch. BTW bed comes with provisions for tying down front wheels on 3 motorcycles side by side.

Silverlake Manufacturing - Flat Beds
I was originally wanting one like Crowdogs but I have been thinking about it I decided this type would be best. I like having the SXS lower and the bed could have lots of built in storage. Someone needs to build one! I've been searching for month's. I might have to break down and build my own for my F350 Dually.

joshuabuilt

Jan 30, 2011
san diego
that's nice...... I'm gonna look for some nice ramps on the links sent, might be building another one cause some guy seen mine at gas station and is interested in buying it..... joshuabuilt fab is open...lol NOT but that would be nice to sell this one a take what I learned building it and do the next one better

joshuabuilt

Jan 30, 2011
san diego
I was originally wanting one like Crowdogs but I have been thinking about it I decided this type would be best. I like having the SXS lower and the bed could have lots of built in storage. Someone needs to build one! I've been searching for month's. I might have to break down and build my own for my F350 Dually.
what does a bed like that cost. do u have a goose neck ball as well?

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
If you can do without your bed, this is the best setup in my opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000