TORC SERIES UTV CHAMP "WINBURY "

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Congratulations to Tyler for winning the final 2 rounds of TORC in Las Vegas and winning the first of many Championships to come !!

A great kid backed by a great family. Thanks for representing FUNCO so well . We are very proud.

We all sat around the computer watching it live. Awesome driving !!

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Right on Tyler!!! He is very deserving the way he has performend not just at TORC but in all the series he and his team compete in! Big win for Team FUNCO/Wagon Burners!!!

Also big props go to RJ Anderson and Doug Mittag who finished 2nd and 3rd in points!!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Heck yeah - Congrats Tyler!! Great job out there!!!:D

casper694

Wagon Burners - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 10, 2009
ojai CA.
First off i want to thank every one for congradulating me it means a lot to me. Thank u FUNCO motor sports for the amazing car it worked perfectly also i would like to thank GARY from C&G race engines it made my car run flawlessly. Now i would like to give a congrats to Rj Anderson for 2nd Doug Mittag for 3rd John Dempsey for 4th and Kassidy Johnson for 5th. I also would like to thank Ricky Johnson for letting the UTV's race and Randy Anderson for giving to the push to let us race under the light's. Last but not least i would like to thank Chad and Travis Mittag for helping my dad work on the car when we needed it. Now i would like to thank my MOM for keeping my car looking amazing and my DAD for always making sure my car is up and running!

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Way to go Tyler Winnnnnnberry!! you are an awesome kid both on and off the track. You and your whole family worked hard for this championship, congrats! Im looking forward to battling it out with you in primm, you know how we do!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000