Rick Welch Racing Tires-- BANNED-- from LOORRS but not UTV racing

Who has the best UTV racing tire for short course?

• Total voters

Rick Welch

Apr 2, 2015
Rick Welch Racing Tires are --BANNED--- from the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series!!!
WHY? because they WHOOPED some ass like 3 sec a lap FASTER -!! And the big tire manufactures didn't want to build a real racing tire for the Pro-Unlimited Buggy's and the Single Buggy's.

But you can get yours today to Play or race on your UTV -- only weighs 24 pounds -- 2 PLY side 4 Upper--
Rick Welch Racing Tires are Bias-ply recap tires that come in soft - med - hard compounds
DOT legal so you can run these on the street - Hoosier-Racer or M&H casing or I can recap yours. I have one size G/60/15 its about 28in tall and 8in wide. 2 More sizes to come mid summer.

Also if you drive your UTV on the street? Don't get your UTV impounded for not having a DOT tires!!
RWR Tires are DOT legal tires!!! These are perfect for the guys in Arizona Nevada and all the other states that allow UTV's to be driven on the street but require DOT tires.
In the future I am looking to bring support at some UTV series-events. If you have a series-event in mind please Email me with some details --Thanks--

If you are interested in getting a set keep in mind these take up to 3 weeks to arrive at your door.In the future I should be stocked up better to keep up with the demand-- email me if you are interested.
Thanks Rick Welch
[email protected]

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000