hiper vs method

Sandman365

Booze Cruzin'
May 24, 2013
Escondido
I run Hiper wheels on my car and they do have a great concept for a wheel but it does not hold up the centers do break I have broke them many times and they do not want to warranty them for any reason their customer support is the worst on this planet they are a terrible company I even milled their name off the new centers I had to buy because they wouldn't warranty them I hope they go out of business and someone else buys the company and redesigns the wheel cause I do believe they do have a great idea for a product but just from the customer service alone ruins the company name I will never do business with this company and again and I will tell everyone I know the same thing its not bad mouthing a company its the facts I have the pictures and videos of the car going 15mph when breaking sad thing is its gonna take a loss of life and a law suit to make them open their eyes to see what kind of danger their selling to the public
I got a free set of Hipers for anyone that can find a period or comma in this paragraph

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: desertwheeler

Doug8765

Oct 24, 2014
you dont need you can read it .........???!!!!?,,,,,!!!???,

Sent from my iPhone using My finger

Doug8765

Oct 24, 2014
They made alot of 14s for the rhino stock was 12 though ???,,,...,,;:;;?!!!!!!,.,,,,,,,,,../::;()) theres you commas cry

Doug8765

Oct 24, 2014
Whats Is the reason the hypers bend /break the centers ?is it cause they flex and pop back into form when a non plastic wheel would be destroyed .or close

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
What I guess I'm trying to say is any wheel off a Rhino won't fit. If it's a 14" or larger it will.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

113Gilbert

Oct 15, 2013
sandman365 your so cool period
but doug8765 I believe the reason why they break is their not billet centers and they used garbage material and bad casting jobs when I had them send me a new wheel to replace the one I broke it was a 1/4" thicker on every spoke of the wheel and their emblem on the wheel was a total different but they claimed the wheels are the exact same and were never changed in production even know I just bought the wheels two mouths prior the two centers are completely milled different

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000