GBC Expands Mongrel Line to Include 32" tire

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
GBC Motorsports Expands Kanati Mongrel Sizes; Adds 32” Tire

• GBC Motorsports is now offering the Kanati Mongrel in two new 27” sizes, 27X9.00R14 and 27X11.00R14.
    • For the first time, the Mongrel will be available in 32” options: 32X10.00R14 and 32X10.00R15.
    • Samples are available for media evaluation.

Anaheim, Calif. – March 19, 2015 – GBC Motorsports has expanded their popular Kanati Mongrel line of UTV tires, with two new 27” sizes in stock now and two groundbreaking 32” options available soon. Kanati Mongrel tires are available through GBC Motorsports dealers.

The new 27” options include the 27X9.00R14 and the 27X11.00R14. These sizes are ideal for UTV owners that want the Mongrel’s versatile performance in a more traditional front/rear tire configuration.

GBC Motorsports has long been an innovator in the ATV and UTV markets. Along with the first aftermarket ATV tire sold in the United States, the first 8-ply radial ATV tire, and the first 1,000lb. capacity ATV tire, GBC Motorsports introduced the Kanati Mongrel as the industry’s first DOT approved tire built specifically for side-by-sides.

GBC Motorsports continues the pioneering tradition with the introduction of the 32X10.00R14 and 32X10.00R15 sizes. Available later in 2015, these 32” tires represent GBC’s commitment to providing UTV racers and enthusiasts more options for their machines.

The Mongrel’s unique tread design, along with its robust 8-ply rated construction, has helped racers and enthusiasts navigate any kind of terrain imaginable. The Mongrel is an all-purpose tire whose traction, stability and durability have made it a winning tire in the world’s toughest UTV competition, including the Ultra4 King of the Hammers, WORCS Racing, and BITD Vegas to Reno.

For more information on GBC Motorsports’ full line of ATV and SXS tires, please visit www.GBCMotorsports.com. Follow them on Facebook, Twitterand Instagram for the latest product updates.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
So when will they let us use them in BITD, I wonder if the cv's will last in race conditions
BITD rules would have to be change to allow a tire larger then 30 inches.

I have a feeling tire size will be one of the next major rules you see changed in the 1900 class. IMO tire size would be a class progression rule. Matt Parks and a few others agree.

I also was told that the guys running the ITP Ultracross R Spec tires on the narrow wheels are actually measuring just over 31 inches once mounted & aired up. I'm sure this is a dirty little secret non of the ITP guys want to talk about. BTW ITP already makes a 32 inch tire too, so their racers would have a tire available to them. Then mount that on a 6 inch wide wheel and now you are running a 33 inch tall tire. This is nothing new, the 1600's, 5/1600 that run Yokohama 33 inch tires run on a 5.5 or 6 inch wheel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000