Dragonfire William Yokley Sponsorship

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
DRAGONFIRE RACING AND YOKLEY RACING TEAM UP FOR THE 2010 GNCC RACING SEASON

MESA, Arizona, January 19, 2010 - DragonFire Racing announces that it will sponsor the Yokley Racing team for the 2010 GNCC Racing Season with the National Guard, DragonFire Racing, Polaris RZR.

DragonFire Racing is building a complete race ready Polaris RZR at their facility in Mesa, Arizona. The car will be equipped with multiple DragonFire components, including: DFR Race Seats and Seat Belts, Black Magic Suspension, Dual Exhaust, ignition, and a custom race motor. The race motor includes such items as a billet stroker crank, reworked cylinder heads with valvetrain and forged racing pistons.

Yokley, on teaming up with DragonFire Racing, said "I'm really excited to have DragonFire Racing as a big part of my program for the 2010 race season. I've been racing a long time, and I know it takes great equipment to put it all together on the track. When I looked into working with DragonFire, I saw all those parts made by a company that knows what it takes to win, and look good doing it! I'm pumped and ready as ever to take my National Guard DragonFire Polaris RZR to the race track and put it to the test!"

"We look forward to adding the GNCC title to our list of championships." DragonFire Racing's President, Todd Romano, claimed "William Yokley's past success plays a large part in the generation of this partnership." Yokley's credentials most recently include a 2008 GNCC UTV Championship.

In 2009, DragonFire's Monster Energy Team Green Kawasaki-sponsored Teryx won the Sportsman UTV Division at the 42nd Annual Tecate SCORE Baja 1000. The same vehicle won the Tecate SCORE Baja 500, while DragonFire Racing ended the year by taking home a points championship in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series sponsored by Geico Powersports.
DragonFire Racing, based in Mesa, Arizona, is the leading manufacturer and supplier of aftermarket racing, performance, and utility parts for ATVs and UTVs. DragonFire Racing products are available at dealerships worldwide.

For more information, visit Kawasaki Teryx Performance & Accessories Yamaha Rhino Accessories, Yamaha Rhino Performance, Arctic Cat Prowler, Polaris Ranger & RZR, Custom Yamaha Rhino @ DragonFireRacing.com.

For more information on Yokley Racing, please visit Yokley Racing

CSG

xc racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 13, 2009
Sulphur, La
Are you going to do a build thread on this? or is there anywhere to find more info.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
I'll post up a thread for the build I just got to track it down there is so many cars going on right now at the shop it's a little crazy.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Well I got pictures, But no Data cord HaHa...Sorry! Not much to look at right now but this build will go fast. I'll get some starting photos up tonight and then I will update this thread as it gos. This thing will be a whole new animal when we are done with it.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Joey how is the back doing? Saw the racer car flip, that was a pretty good one. We have the same car haven't fliped it yet...Knock on wood! Glad to hear you walked away from that.

CSG

Jul 13, 2009
Sulphur, La
Yea, I guess it has to go fast. March 6 will be here soon!
I'll be lined up against that beast...

CSG

Jul 13, 2009
Sulphur, La
When you get some time I am REALLY interested in more info. Are you familiar with any discussions on the machines overall width for GNCC? What about what offset wheels will be run? Georgia will be my first event with GNCC & I am concerned with mine being too wide to be competitive.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Most of the guys we sponsor for GNCC get away with a +6 and they use the stock front off-set all the way around for wheels. This actually only puts them about 4" wider on each side. Most of them run RZR's. I have one guy in NC that races a Teryx that is stock width with shocks he has ITP C7 wheels 5+4 offset I think and he said it was a breeze before we did his Stand alone 840 but now it's a little sketchy coming into the woods that fast. HaHa<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Sorry for the delay in pictures, got to say you guys are not missing much. It looks like I will have to bite the bullet...look out Best buy here I come!<O:p</O:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000