#620 The Home Depot Race Rhino

Rhino 620

Home Depot Race Rhino - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
Alpine, CA
Thanks Joey. It been a uphill battle for Kevin Wheeler and I trying to keep up with with faster and lighter cars. The car has under went several changes since it was built for desert racing in 05. Thanks to Lonnie Banks, Janet at The Home Depot on H Street in Chula Vista, Allen at CTI Racing, Scott at Motorworld of El Cajon, WEBCAM, Summers Brothers Axles, and some great friends. See ya at M4SX!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Thanks Joey. It been a uphill battle for Kevin Wheeler and I trying to keep up with with faster and lighter cars. The car has under went several changes since it was built for desert racing in 05. Thanks to Lonnie Banks, Janet at The Home Depot on H Street in Chula Vista, Allen at CTI Racing, Scott at Motorworld of El Cajon, WEBCAM, Summers Brothers Axles, and some great friends. See ya at M4SX!
You guy's have done a great job with this YAMAHA.

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
F-Lowes

Nice Depot car. looks Clean,but not after that last race.
Good luck next week,see you there..

Rhino 620

Home Depot Race Rhino - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
Alpine, CA
Thanks! The hood probably weighs a pound or two more than stock. Made of fiberglass. Used it to create alittle different look. Tired of the same rhino look. Also by being wider sheilds some of the dirt and off the front wheels. Didnt help alot at the Mud Bogs though. LOL.

spody3

Wine Spody Odey - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Washington
just figured i would ask. up here in washington there are nobody with some shiznit like that. guess i need to get so SOcal to see the good stuff...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000