All UTV's Youth Class SxS Racing

Would you support Youth Class SxS rally style racing?

• Would you be interested in your child(children) racing in mini UTV style racing?

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Would you want rally style(timed laps)?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would you prefer 'wheel to wheel' or short course type racing?

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Would you travel to east Tennessee for your childrens racing?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Racing Dreamz is looking into the possibility of purchasing land to host organized SxS racing for youngsters. If we can do this, we plan on having one directional trails, rally raid style racing. Meaning, no wheel to wheel racing, only timed starts and timed laps. The course would be over about 45-50 acres. All of this, at this time, would be in upper east Tennessee. My question(poll) is, would you, as a family with children who drives mini UTV's/buggys, be interested in this family style racing for the kids?
Please feel free to reply with your suggestions and comments.
We hope to have 3 age groups. From ages 8-10, 11-13, 14-16. 150cc, 250cc and open class for the older kids. But they must be driving a mini SxS.
We need your response so that we know how to proceed.
Thank you...

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Are you talking about Trophy Karts? There's no 125cc or 250 SXS on the market. This sounds like a great idea for the kids back east and thanks for sharing.

MouseTrap

Jan 18, 2012
IL
I personally would be very interested as are 4 kids have already been racing 125 & 250cc quads. Two of them prefer a seat and a steering wheel... lol
If there is anything I can do or info you can send on this please send a pm over.
Very interested!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000