YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

bybeed1

Mar 12, 2013
What a piece of shit!!! Screw you Yamaha... And that is coming from one of your true fans (well previous fans)... I am done with you guys!!!

Moving on... Yamaha, if you ever decide to pull your tampon out and actually develop a machine with power then we can talk!!!

Sincerely,
An extremely disappointed "former" customer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spottty

Oct 8, 2011
Geez. So sad. They could really use a boost to the brand since the XP took over but instead just same old same old. Yawn.

Whats weird is they use to put out quads like the Banshee that were kinda nuts, now they are like a toyota corolla!

shifter16

Apr 9, 2012
what a pos! thought they may give us something legit. crap. guess i'll be getting a polaris. i love yamaha bikes but damn this thing is a major let down.

DIRTCREW3

Oct 11, 2011
It is what it is. Since they have located their manufacturing here in the U.S., maybe there will be a sport model coming some time down the line. Baby steps....

Reactions: 1 person

07rhintax

Mar 9, 2013
Wow and here I thought yamaha couldn't possibly be any bigger of pussys but I guess they showed me ha ha

steino411

American Pride
Jan 3, 2011
San Diego
Doesnt look too bad, not for me though. Hopefully just the beginning. Haters be hatin.... Makes me laugh how some people take this!

bybeed1

Mar 12, 2013
It is what it is. Since they have located their manufacturing here in the U.S., maybe there will be a sport model coming some time down the line. Baby steps....
Not sure i would say "baby steps", to me it seems like they are going backwards!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spottty

Oct 8, 2011
After thinking about it for a bit more I think i'm more worried that this model wont sell and Yamaha will just figure the SxS market isnt for them and quit.

They have the components to make a killer UTV, just wish they would!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000