XTZ 1000 Build: Permission to Launch

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
Yep, got to keep the positive attitude, I am working with and communicating and planning my build with the best in the business.
John
Chris
Mike
Johnny
Jordan
Taylor
Mark
Dano
Ron

everybody else thanks for the help if i havent said it lately!

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
Sorry I havent posted many pics here latly guys. I have some spy photos here of My Rhino cage and frame.

i also have some photos of Prestige's newest LT for the Arctic Cat. I know Mike does the best I have found on cages imo. But the Long Travel is new to him. So i told him if it is not sick i mean really nice I will be looking at others next month. There is some cutting edge billet Long travel coming out for the Arctic Cat. A buddy of mine drops his cat off there next week for the R&D.

I have seen the billet Lt for their Terxy and it is insane!! and 45lbs lighter than the usual LT.

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
Rick, let your boys know if they need any laser work, I mean exact kick ass shit not plasma to contact me. we have slowed a bit and have freed up some laser time.

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
Rick, let your boys know if they need any laser work, I mean exact kick ass shit not plasma to contact me. we have slowed a bit and have freed up some laser time.
I will pm this post to Mike, not sure if he is a memeber here yet?
I will talk to him after the weekend.

Thanks Dorian!!!

Mike knows you offered I think, so he cant charge me for his gussett kit. cause my homies got my back and will cut them for nuthen lol

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Of course wht let me guess throwing some blk in there somewhere ? I can't wait to see that thing run with the L.T is going to be SICK !!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000