XP Race/Play Build East Coast Style

choptop0130

Jul 5, 2011
tw, this is a really nice ride, i am the tech guy for the east coast UTVRR rally raid series, and i see alot of construction on utv's. This is top notch work here my freind! Would like to see this car in person one day. If there is anything we can do to help you get into one of our races please let us know, just in case you aren't aware of it, our 2013 season starts another facility for rally raid, we will be holding 10 races at Windrock park in Tenessee as well so we will be hosting 20 + endurance races next year. Good luck on all your racing endeavors and hope to meet you at the "RAID" soon!

tw450r4

Oct 18, 2011
tw, this is a really nice ride, i am the tech guy for the east coast UTVRR rally raid series, and i see alot of construction on utv's. This is top notch work here my freind! Would like to see this car in person one day. If there is anything we can do to help you get into one of our races please let us know, just in case you aren't aware of it, our 2013 season starts another facility for rally raid, we will be holding 10 races at Windrock park in Tenessee as well so we will be hosting 20 + endurance races next year. Good luck on all your racing endeavors and hope to meet you at the "RAID" soon!
Thanks....I'm goin to have to try to make it to one of the rally raids...Ive seen lots of video and write ups on them and it looks like a hell of a time

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

tw450r4

Oct 18, 2011
Yea same guy...I think it came out to 11 gallons and it gave enough room to from the seats about 3 or 4 inches

Sorry...meant to say drop the seats

tw450r4

Oct 18, 2011

Just figured I'd update this thread since I've changed/added some things and had it powder coated
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000