Kawasaki XMF NEW TERYX BUILD

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
so had a good day of practice but the car had a lil got hit my a buggy when my dad was racing it on the track befor i got to the track it ripped the fender off messed up the sheet metal and bent my whole shock shaft. it hit him really hard

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
Here is a short video taken with a flip that doesn't zoom very well. We thought we were done, however after a single seat buggy ran into the back of the car durning an open practice. We now have another day worth of work to get it ready for M4SX . See all of you there can't wait for the pit party. This build was quite a bit of work in a short period of time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SujxYLLgrko]YouTube - First Shake Down at speedworld XMF Teryx[/ame]

Later Scott

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I got to say it, WTF was that guy in the Buggy thinking???? I donkt know how you guys didnt kill that guy Scott!! HAHAHHA

You guys at XMF did a great job in a really short ammount of time! Impressive to say the least! See you all on Friday!

SDR

SDR - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 6, 2009
I gotta give you guys your props. I saw the car at the M4SX race and was super impressed. Not to mention you guys walked away from everyone!

Looks like we finally got a car that can show Chad and the Funco boys a good race!

Again, absolutely beautiful car.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
good to see you again Austin and yep, that car is fast, look out Team Funco! lol

See you and the whole XMF /Weller team in Eslinore.

Rog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000