wv hot rod rhino

W

WV Hot Rod Rhino

just wanted to say hey and let you know if you have any questions or need any parts give me a call....304-673-2602:)

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Welcome to the site James, glad to have you on the Underground!

For anyone that isn't familiar with James & JBS, I suggest you check them out. JBS is a sponsor of our WORCS production class 700 Rhino and has helped us land multiple podium finishes. Couldn't have done it without them!

Thanks JBS!!!:D

W

WV Hot Rod Rhino

thanks..glad to be here and proud to be a part of the team!

W

WV Hot Rod Rhino

Hello James. I'm in WV as well. What is JBS?
we do ambulance repair and sxs stuff...we designed a rhino sheave to work with the dr pulley ODs so it doesnt have any roller flop and belt slippage from the flop...major improvement over the others milled sheaves with the round weights..we also have the grizzy sheaves available too...we have some spash shields we designed for the rhino....we ported luke rogers head that he's running in the worcs series..we have a 09 rhino with 8000 miles and the stuff we made for it that works..lol.. is what we sale...where are you in wv

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
James is the man... Im running his setup in mine and love it... Hes also very helpful when it comes to problems... definetly a good guy to have on your side

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000