John Deere Worlds 1st John Deere Gator Desert Race UTV **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The 1911 AA Equipment John Deere Gator

Our friend Scott Martinez od AA Equipment here in Southern California got me these pics of the finished John Deere Gator 825ci 1911 Pro UTV. This thing is awesome and I will try to get more details and specs on suspension set up and motor hop ups. I know the Aluminum was done by CRB fab here in San Marcos, CA. The car has plans of a full graphic kit and some other goodies. We wil be trying to get out to do a formal photo shoot with it soon.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I want some video of this thing in action... very interesting

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Probably just enough to soak up what barf the queezy stomach co dog leaves behind.....BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Thats what we call ZA ZA ZIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Sorry Danny, had to rub it in....Dramamine next time young grasshoppa!
LMAO

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
"We made the Parker THR 250 by the skin if our teeth. I got there at 5:30 pm on Friday for the riders meeting but the car didn't get there until 4:00am Saturday. We worked on the car until 8:45 and missed our start time but finally got going at 9:00am. Unfortunately a water line didn't get the attention it should have and we were forced to retire at mile 10. The important thing is that we got the start and can know compete for the season. An added bonus is that it worked really well while it ran. The first time it was ever driven was off the start line."

I hope this thing kicks all your asses atleast once! hahaha Well unless I am in the car with you Mike! then we need to beat it! hahaahha

RUCK16

RDC Troublemaker - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 10, 2011
Parker, AZ
Oh damn. that thing is nice.... i love Gators. when i first heard about these a long while ago i had it sounded too good to be true, but the best is yet to come!

Reactions: 1 person

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
"We made the Parker THR 250 by the skin if our teeth. I got there at 5:30 pm on Friday for the riders meeting but the car didn't get there until 4:00am Saturday. We worked on the car until 8:45 and missed our start time but finally got going at 9:00am. Unfortunately a water line didn't get the attention it should have and we were forced to retire at mile 10. The important thing is that we got the start and can know compete for the season. An added bonus is that it worked really well while it ran. The first time it was ever driven was off the start line."

I hope this thing kicks all your asses atleast once! hahaha Well unless I am in the car with you Mike! then we need to beat it! hahaahha
Makes me glad to be a John Deere dealer...
Joey, maybe I should scrap the Prowler3.0 and start on the John Deere... :D

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
so is this the same john deer that raced soboba 1-2 years ago?? would not that be the First? :confused:

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Damn! Cool to see something different and it looks cool too!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000