WORLD RECORD JUMP VENDORS

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
need more info Junior...
This started out as a personal project of mine. I was going to jump my rhino into the record book. Well I noticed that there are a lot of people that dont know about utv racing.

So I am going to have a Halloween party and jump.I want to spread the utv race scene as far as I can. I have seen in history that when the economy is down and times are hard people want to forget about their problems and enjoy a good show.

Just trying to keep the utv sport growing in a positive manner in these hard times.

$25.00 WILL INCLUDE SPACE RENT AND ENTRY. The jump will be held at amago raceway, right next to La Jolla river and camp ground. I will be having food,drinks,live music, and showcasing as many utv company's and products as possible. Plus everything is going to be filmed for a video. Throttle junkies,rat sult,and sidexsidetv will be covering.

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
The greatest man in the world Rusty Baptist would also like more info.
Hey rusty, I have a disk with my flyer on it but I am not very good with computers. I am trying to figure out how to get it off so I can post it. I printed a couple of hundered of them and have been passing them out,but need to post on the U.G. Let me know if you can help me on this.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Hey rusty, I have a disk with my flyer on it but I am not very good with computers. I am trying to figure out how to get it off so I can post it. I printed a couple of hundered of them and have been passing them out,but need to post on the U.G. Let me know if you can help me on this.
Drop the disk by my work. I will get it posted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000