All UTV's World Record Jump Updates.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Depending on what time this jump is going down..... The Magnum crewcab will unhook and leave camp (Ocotillo Wells) and make the trek to Amago to catch the action. Then head back after the jump. I have room for 4 Family Wagon! :D
Nice I will have to wait closer to the time but might have to take you up on the offer Dan. Thanks and I will let you know

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Hey everybody just throwing down some updates, Spent most of saturday laying out the event area at the track. Looks like it will work out great.

I'm still looking for Vendors for the event. If anybody would like to Showcase or have a booth at the event contact me.

Also motor work will be done very soon, I feel very confident that benchmark is building me a great motor for this jump.

I also have a couple of other records that I am working on setting for next summer, So stay tuned for those.

Thanks to everybody for the all the support.:):)

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Awsome Junior! Can me and my son get a couple of the VIP passes , we have been enjoying this sport for a few years now. it would be great to be able to get in on the inside to check out the show! :cool:

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Awsome Junior! Can me and my son get a couple of the VIP passes , we have been enjoying this sport for a few years now. it would be great to be able to get in on the inside to check out the show! :cool:
ya no prob. send me a pm with your full name and I will have your name on the list. If you know anybody that wants regular entry I have some still available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000