All UTV's World Record Jump Updates.

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Hey everbody just giving updates on the status of the jump.

Today I just dropped the motor off With Chris from Benchmark and went over a couple of things. I trust that Chris will do a great job to build a motor to get me to the record distance that I need.
Thanks Chris for all your help.

I will include more of what is happening as it comes.

Thanks, Junior Q. #23

Reactions: 1 person

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I can't wait to see what kind of numbers you put up ! Hell turbo hit 58 this weekend so I don't see it a prob for you to destroy that record !!!!!!! When and where is the jump going down at ?

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
I did 60 with Blake filming pretty easy, I have heard bigger numbers on some jumps I did but I broke my wifes 4 seater Rhino so she wont let me jump it anymore.

I think 80 plus will be kind of easy. After every jump contest and ride I hear about, i call Mike and tell him "I could of won that you know Mike" In My Prowler that you built with your Companies name on the side of it!!!! lol

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
no the actual record was set by Nitro Circus. Super weak..Rick you have doubled that!!! LOL Junior is going to BOOST it....You should come and do the jump too rick and get the longst jump in a AC Prowler WW!!!! DO IT!
I am going to e-mail this thread to Mike right now, I like natural jumps but I am down to try this. Just dont tell my wife, she met JimmT, who broke his back at Pismo.

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
I am way beyond hinting with Mike, he wants it done as bad as I do. I thought they were claiming 80 ft at the jump by Olds. It might be all in my big head lol
i just sent this thread to mike by e-mail, I cc joey so I had a witness hehe

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
This was the first attempt by Glen Evans at 85 feet.
YouTube - RHINO JUMP 100FT AND ROLL
Man that is a huge jump!! I have seen the series of practice jumps and he landed one just right at probably 60ft. I have watched that jump 30 times maybe trying to figure out what went wrong.

I think you need a long entry ramp for a smother take off, but I am not sure. How fast do you estimate you will be going when you take off?

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
Thats what i thought also
I was there for all of the practice jumps the day before setting up the shocks and he went over 85 feet and one of the stunt coordinators for the show thought it would be a good idea to put 40 lbs of sand bags in the rear the day of the big jump to help it fly flat so when it hit the transition of the launch ramp it completely bottomed out and started to unload before he even left the lip!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000