WORCS Rnd# 1 Glen Helen, CA

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
Nice. I since found your build pics... How's it coming?
I have my WORCS xp torn apart in the shop. Got some awesome products from Holz n Walker Evans going on.
We really haven't made any significant progress. That's why I haven't updated the thread yet. Next week should show some good progress, though. I plan on getting the cage, dash bars, door bars, front bumper, and rear storage rack done.

I tried to get with Mark about some extra horsepowers for this year's car, but I haven't heard back yet.

-brit

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
Im in... Truck is leaving Atlanta Ga on the 10th see you all there

I have just a few more things to do . Machine was dropped off today and getting wrapped By Denney Designs. Thursday I will put on the Racer Tech A Arms and install the Elka Shocks put the window nets in and I think I am ready.

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
Tim, nice. Wait! What? Atlanta? Damn. Your hardcore. I love it. Sharp looking XP. Your going to have a blast.
Thank you
We are really looking forward to it. I will run Round 1 and 2 for sure and will just have to see how it goes for the rest.

I look forward meeting you

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
There is a few of us coming
Wyatt is from Atlanta
Britt is from Alabama
Vose is from Atlanta
Ford is From Mississippi

Britt and Ford are running KOH

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Thats so cool. Look forward to meeting you guys as well. I know you guys will be impressed w the WORCS program. They really treat us right and the Glen Helen course is among favorites on the series for UTVs. I'll be in a HOLZ racing XP.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
It's 13 degrees out and I'm headed out to test my HOLZ WORCS XP!
Haagsma, you and Keith in? Looking forward to the race and the WARM weather!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
3 weeks to go. Bobonthis, did u build a different car for WORCS?
Nope just a new shock tune & added about 5 deg more steering.
We will be racing in KOH on Thursday then comming over Friday for practice. See you all then.
P.S. good luck to all the racers this year. I hope to meet you all. Dont be shy your all welcome @ my camp any time. See you on the track!:D

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Nope just a new shock tune & added about 5 deg more steering.
We will be racing in KOH on Thursday then comming over Friday for practice. See you all then.
P.S. good luck to all the racers this year. I hope to meet you all. Dont be shy your all welcome @ my camp any time. See you on the track!:D
Can I have your autograph? :p

This is different, were all excited about a little change, See you there Bobby.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
This will be different for you guys Doug. But I think you will enjoy the WORCS program. I am excited to see you guys bring your teams and cars to WORCS. Your also going to be leaving the registration trailer with a lot more $ still in your pocket....

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
took a look at the flyer and the event is at 4:15 for us. so if it starts right on time, which has so far, then we should end the race right around 5pm at sunset.

Just to give you guys a headsup :]

Edit:
And rain.

Last edited:

Haagsma Racing

Jan 28, 2011
bakersfield, ca
It's 13 degrees out and I'm headed out to test my HOLZ WORCS XP!
Haagsma, you and Keith in? Looking forward to the race and the WARM weather!
im about 95% sure ill be racing, hopefully everything comes together in time. keiths rzr isn't ready yet so hes going to be there spectating. looking forward to seeing every ones new rigs and modifications. you got that 900 dialed in todd?

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Got some time in the car today. Feels good. The Walker Evans Shocks are awesome. A few little things to finish up. Will leave Boise at 5:30am Friday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000