WOR Speedworld Short Course/Desert Racing Series.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
WOW!! Sick pics! Is that Bobby ripping that wheelie?
YA that was me. My throttle cable came off in the next lap & I had to drive with one hand shift & throttle in the other. Very hard to do in a R1 car.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bobby carried the front end all the way down the backside of the big table. It was a thrill to watch!

Congrats to everyone who raced this weekend.

We pulled off second place in Pro Mod. We had a huge lead on the field, then broke a wheel. I had to let Greg out to get tools and a spare from camp and meet me back in the desert after running a lap and a half on a broken wheel and flat tire.............. Great race! Great track! I have never had as much fun in motorsports!

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
;);)
our mechanic has a desert teryx #1912 he raced on sunday and finished second overall and first in the desert baja class. The coarse looked fun, sorry i forgot my camera.
He finished 3rd over all. I passed him on the last lap. Nice guy and a great car he had.

swearbot

Jan 25, 2009
East Mesa AZ
video i took with my BB. i thought i had better stuff but i dont know how to work a BB. :eek:

edit: this was 2_13_10 Saturday, not Sunday.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVPgsUWkpZc]YouTube - R1's @ Whiplash 2_14_10.3GP[/ame]

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
That sound is music to my ears!!!! :D

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
Bobby carried the front end all the way down the backside of the big table. It was a thrill to watch!

Congrats to everyone who raced this weekend.

We pulled off second place in Pro Mod. We had a huge lead on the field, then broke a wheel. I had to let Greg out to get tools and a spare from camp and meet me back in the desert after running a lap and a half on a broken wheel and flat tire.............. Great race! Great track! I have never had as much fun in motorsports!
broken wheel? the new dfr wheel?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000