Will i pass az short course tech?

jakecarver91

Nov 11, 2009
i want to race this weekend but i do not want to drive all the way to speed world and not pass tech. All i am really worried about is my engine cover. I have a new helmet, window net, mud flaps, fuel cell and all of that stuff. Just wondering if they will pass me with no engine cover. Thx in advance. Also who is racing the sr1 class?

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
i want to race this weekend but i do not want to drive all the way to speed world and not pass tech. All i am really worried about is my engine cover. I have a new helmet, window net, mud flaps, fuel cell and all of that stuff. Just wondering if they will pass me with no engine cover. Thx in advance. Also who is racing the sr1 class?
Email Tim , i am pretty sure they would let you! Check with Corry

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
As my son says "You will pass tech, trust me" We ran with no cover at the last round, no worries, ASCC is a great group.

Cant make this round, Code's in drivirs ed....the irony

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Hey Jake! Bring it down and race! I'm sure you will be fine.....ASCC is a little more forgiving for the initial race than LOORRS is, and it would be great to have you!! :) If you really want to be sure, just e-mail Tim Jones (www.arizonashortcourse.com) and double check, but I'm sure you are good to go! See you out there!

I will be there, Tyler will be there, not sure about Dan or Bobby...but we'll still have fun!

jakecarver91

Nov 11, 2009
Awesome thanks everyone! I e-mailed tim and he said it is cool. So as long as i finish everything i will see you all there!!

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
what time is the racing...I got driving school Saturday, so not sure if I can make it out

jakecarver91

Nov 11, 2009
well it says heat races are 12-2, and main is 3-6. not sure when sr1's are in that area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000