All UTV's Wild Cat X?

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
it not that ugly ive seen worse. if it comes with some of the changers like on the 4 seater it should be set up pretty good.

Queen Racing

Make RZR's go BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP - UTVUnderground A
May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
This is a stock engine with 10 psi that I just did with the z1 engine. I also have a big bore storker for this car that makes over 600hp! For only 10 psi it is pretty amazing! This has a full custom turbo kit that I made on a stk engine, these are just a run I did while tuning, and it was not even close to being dialed. If Arctic Cat would put this in, it would be game over for everyone!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWypQEz0hzA"]Z1 40 mph rolling burnout - YouTube[/ame]

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
thats awesome. have you tried a anti lag system with them yet? that would be insane wit a 600 horse car.
also would it be possible to do a swap into a wild cat?

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Ive been looking for a complete used z1 setup for a couple months now. I pitch a tent everytime I see a pic like this. Lol I seen the a pic of the car you did Mark its beautiful!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Queen Racing

May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wllpD8bwLvw"]Rzr launch controll tuning - YouTube[/ame]
Yep, I pretty much got the launch controll dialed in. This car runs a full stand alone Vi-Pec ecu that I built.

Queen Racing

May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
Ive been looking for a complete used z1 setup for a couple months now. I pitch a tent everytime I see a pic like this. Lol I seen the a pic of the car you did Mark its beautiful!

Thanks Steve! FYI, I can build you a brand new N/A motor which are under 3 k, put in pistons, rods, studs, valve springs, valves and have a fully 400 plus hp capable motor for the cost of a new turbo motor! This is the way I do it. I can also do custom reflashes on the stock ecus and have 4 different boost and map settings, antilag and everything! Ship your car down, we can knock it out!:D

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Thanks Steve! FYI, I can build you a brand new N/A motor which are under 3 k, put in pistons, rods, studs, valve springs, valves and have a fully 400 plus hp capable motor for the cost of a new turbo motor! This is the way I do it. I can also do custom reflashes on the stock ecus and have 4 different boost and map settings, antilag and everything! Ship your car down, we can knock it out!:D
Is that 400hp with the Z1 n/a?

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
I think he meens 400 hp turbo.
Maybe i need to find a xp with a blown engine and do a swap.

Can you do this swap into a wild cat?

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
There are a couple arctic cats being built right now with the z1 but havent seen any running yet.

joes5091

Jan 20, 2010
Im sorry but it just seems like you cant talk about most other UTVs with out a RZR guy coming in and adding some thing about a RZR, I had my first ride in a RZR last year in a RZR and I was very impressed I respect them but for me again they are not made for tall people an as I said before they are like being in an all male gay bar everyone has one. I know its just me but I would like to read about a certain brand and not see something about a RZR in it again I hope I dont upset anyone by what I have said. Thank you for letting me vent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000