Why not the YXZ. ?

acme

Jul 21, 2015
Jeremiahs SF car is becoming very well developed and will be a threat. You guys are lucky Keller is happy racing with Row and Cops and hasn't gotten serious about owning another full on race car. His D-37 Yammie play car with Bill Varnes-Mirage tuned suspension is pretty dialed.

If more experienced desert racers & solid builders with a realistic budget took up the challenge such as Staggs and SF; you'd see more very competitive Yamahas out there.

dezertracer

May 22, 2016
I will be done with my build this year and racing BITD in 2018. I have been racing AVE Pure series while i'm building the car. Its been a slow process but I've learned a lot of does and don'ts racing this year. I know AVE is way different then BITD but we have won the pro n/a 4 of 5 races and beet all the turbo cars at 3 of 5 races. Cant wait to get a longtravel kit and some shock work to see what the YXZ can really do. Staggs, Savage and Isac have all had good results this year in the N/A class.

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
I so hope this new car coming is a four seater. But with the way it's being presented yamaha wants you to believe it's a woods friendly car. A four seater would really up things in a desert racing car. Dezertracer... Your kicking some ass in pure for sure against some decent competition. Good luck next year.

Reactions: dezertracer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000