Who's racing Vegas 2 Reno???

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well it looks like I wil have an opportunity to get behind the wheel with the UTVUnderground.com team of RZRS Edge Racing this year at Vegas 2 Reno. The boys at RZRS Edge have been working hard to build up a new vehicle which I will let them give you the details on. I am super pumped. So being that we are just a little more than a month away I guess its time to start talking V2R!!

I know Team Monster Kawasaki / UTVUnderground Team Driver Mike Lasher will be out there in his all new Teryx. I heard UTVUnderground Driver Jon Crowley may make it out in his Muzzys / Monster Kawasaki. We know that Matt Parks will be out there in his new Parks Racing / Holz built Polaris RZR4 ( he too will be repping for the Underground). I see a new Teryx is being built by a new UTVUnderground member and Poison Spyder!

List em out boys, let the smack talk begin! LOL

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
awesome Todd! I did hear that Matt Parks wont be making it afterall which is a bummer and I dont think Crowdog will be racing afterall but will be in attendance to cover the event for UTVGuide.net, UTVWeekly.com, and hopefully UTVUnderground as well!

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
you know we will be there with the new RZR4. car is going to aluminum on fri, so pumped to get it done.
Should be getting paint in a little over a week from now.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Heck I was thinking what is JOEYD going to do when he is in a car that stays together for more than an hour (*jk*), goood luck to all but most of all be safe and have fun:cool:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
jeeeez everyone loves to take shots! And for the record, this last season was a dialing in season. The fat Rod has been trouble free for a few trips now. And I have only flipped the car once, ok well 3 times but 2 were in the testing phase so that didnt count.........lol...........when you drive hard and fast things are gonna happen......but I dont have to tell you that schmo, remember this? LOL

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Thats funny Joey. Roll yours over a few more times and you will catch up to me. I rolled mine over on my first race. I think my total is 6 times. One time I was out all by my self in the desert and rolled it over on its side and had to flip it over on my own! No fun!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thats funny Joey. Roll yours over a few more times and you will catch up to me. I rolled mine over on my first race. I think my total is 6 times. One time I was out all by my self in the desert and rolled it over on its side and had to flip it over on my own! No fun!!!
yeah rolling is no fun....the first 2 times I did it was on the track and I was driving like I was in a Pro 2...trying to take the inside line hot and heavy. After the first tim eyou would think I would take adifferent line but nope, had to come in hot again and that one put me out of commish....lol.....then I almost drove off a cliff in ocotillo wells but that was due to steering wheel play, not all my fault.....but the last time when i cockroached in Glamis thaqt was me running out of talent...lol all me!

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Do i remember heck youguys wont let me forget, Like we always say, If you aint wreckin you aint drivin hard enough. roller back over and get back on it:D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000