Whos going to race firebird monster nationals

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Just checked ther website and they are doing trucks and buggies.

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Couple of shots from today and a short vid...rough course!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPCqHEb24bo[/ame]

Attachments

Last edited:

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
Couple of shots from today and a short vid...rough course!

YouTube - Whiplash 4_25_10.wmv
DIDNT MEAN TO LAP YA BRIAN! LOL:D:D THAT COURSE WAS ANYTHING BUT ROUGH!!! TRY CANYON AND YOU WILL SEE ROUGH! IT WAS A AWSOME SMOOTH FLOWING COURSE WITH ALOT OF TO THE FLOOR RACING! BOTH MY GEAR ONE AXLES CAME OUT OF THE REAR DIFF THOUGH AT THE SAME TIME???????? GREAT JOB TO ALL THAT RACED!

Last edited:

tatum

Feb 10, 2009
arizona
DIDNT MEAN TO LAP YA BRIAN! LOL:D:D THAT COURSE WAS ANYTHING BUT ROUGH!!! TRY CANYON AND YOU WILL SEE ROUGH! IT WAS A AWSOME SMOOTH FLOWING COURSE WITH ALOT OF TO THE FLOOR RACING! BOTH MY GEAR ONE AXLES CAME OUT OF THE REAR DIFF THOUGH AT THE SAME TIME???????? GREAT JOB TO ALL THAT RACED!
I bet that bolt came apart that holds them together in the diff.Track was fun but pavement was like ice untill water dried.

OLET

Nov 9, 2009
I bet that bolt came apart that holds them together in the diff.Track was fun but pavement was like ice untill water dried.
That pavement was crazy , i thought i lost my steering in that first big sweeper then i relized it was just the water! Had a great time !

tatum

Feb 10, 2009
arizona
That pavement was crazy , i thought i lost my steering in that first big sweeper then i relized it was just the water! Had a great time !
Todd doesnt your brother have video of Bobbys get together on saturday?You should post it so we can see it.

OLET

Nov 9, 2009
Todd doesnt your brother have video of Bobbys get together on saturday?You should post it so we can see it.
Ya i do when i get a chance i will put it on. I wish we could run that race one more time!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009

While I'll give you credit for putting a great move on me, and passing me, you did not lap me. You started behind me and it took what, about 30 minutes to catch up? hahaha:D

Sucks about your axles.... That first lap was like a game of pinball with the wet concrete!

Good times out there fellas! Thanks for the video and support Bob!

I managed 4th after having to pull off the track for 10 minutes due to getting a big gulp of air in my fuel system and the starter being too hot to turn it back over......

OLET

Nov 9, 2009
While I'll give you credit for putting a great move on me, and passing me, you did not lap me. You started behind me and it took what, about 30 minutes to catch up? hahaha:D

Sucks about your axles.... That first lap was like a game of pinball with the wet concrete!

Good times out there fellas! Thanks for the video and support Bob!

I managed 4th after having to pull off the track for 10 minutes due to getting a big gulp of air in my fuel system and the starter being too hot to turn it back over......
No i passed ya right at the start , i was in the 4th row ,right after the first corner, and it was me and Hans running 1 and 2 , then it took about 30 min to lap ya! lol < Hans will tell ya he was right there with me , maybe you should put a benchmark motor in that thing:confused:. It was a great time eitheir way! One hell of a 686 Chris buiilds!!!!:D

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I think you're right.... I kept mistaking you for another car...

Were you still in it when I was pulled off the track?

OLET

Nov 9, 2009
I think you're right.... I kept mistaking you for another car...

Were you still in it when I was pulled off the track?
Im not sure , etheir way u beat me , i didnt finish! Its all good had a great time!

tatum

Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Ya i do when i get a chance i will put it on. I wish we could run that race one more time!
If they would put a couple of lucas style big taple top jumps that would be a great track.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000