Who is attending / camping at King of The Hammers! UTVUG Compound??

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Anyone planning to go attend and spectate the King of The Hammers? I took last year off but am ready to head back to the lake bed. Whats up??

2016 KOH Week:

Friday 1/29 – Hammertown Opens
Sunday – 1/31– King of The Motos
Monday 2/1 – Vision X ULTRA4 vs SRRS East/West Shootout Presented by King Shocks
Tuesday 2/2 – 4 Wheel Parts Qualifying (4400 Only)
Wednesday 2/3 – Polaris RZR KOH UTV Race & 4 Wheel Parts Qualifying (4400 Only)
Thursday 2/4 – Smittybilt Every Man Challenge
Friday 2/5- Nitto King of The Hammers Powered by Optima Battery
Saturday 2/6 – KOH The Experience

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Anyone planning to go attend and spectate the King of The Hammers? I took last year off but am ready to head back to the lake bed. Whats up??

2016 KOH Week:

Friday 1/29 – Hammertown Opens
Sunday – 1/31– King of The Motos
Monday 2/1 – Vision X ULTRA4 vs SRRS East/West Shootout Presented by King Shocks
Tuesday 2/2 – 4 Wheel Parts Qualifying (4400 Only)
Wednesday 2/3 – Polaris RZR KOH UTV Race & 4 Wheel Parts Qualifying (4400 Only)
Thursday 2/4 – Smittybilt Every Man Challenge
Friday 2/5- Nitto King of The Hammers Powered by Optima Battery
Saturday 2/6 – KOH The Experience
You know it! Highlands?

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Any advice or need to knows for somebody making their 1st trip out there?

I am not 100% yet but would sure like to go

rocnrob

Feb 1, 2015
i'll be there for my 7th year , racing for first time. joey stop by , i'm sure there is some beverages for you in camp. camping inside hammertown. utv #511

Reactions: JoeyD23

American Rock Rods

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Jan 27, 2012
Denver, Colorado
This will be my first year going. Anyone know if we are allowed to drive our UTV's around to the different spectator sites?
You can drive anywhere that is not military base. A lot of the base is not marked, and it is up to you to know where you are.

Make sure you have a helmet on too, BLM and CHP crack down like crazy during hammers week.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Never been, but i think it would be cool to checkout
Just hook up with all of us and come camp in the HIGHLANDS! You will love it and there is enough UTVs up there and cool people that you will be able to plug right in with camp fire and ride festivities. We will post up our plans in this thread. As it stands now it looks like I will be heading out on Tuesday. I need to figure out my sleeping arrangements. I need to find a good rental toy hauler or RV that can be dropped off.

Reactions: TREE68 and jajl22

Factory UTV

FUTV - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Sacramento Ca
www.factoryutv.net

killer toy

Jan 6, 2016
We will be there somewhere Sunday to Wednesday then back to Parker for the bitd race.. Sure wish it was different weekends. Will try to find camp and swing past

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Just hook up with all of us and come camp in the HIGHLANDS! You will love it and there is enough UTVs up there and cool people that you will be able to plug right in with camp fire and ride festivities. We will post up our plans in this thread. As it stands now it looks like I will be heading out on Tuesday. I need to figure out my sleeping arrangements. I need to find a good rental toy hauler or RV that can be dropped off.
Thx for the invite Joey, I would have loved to jump in with the UTVUG guys and members. Unfortunately i was just made aware that my 7yr old has her 1st gymnastics meet that weekend, dashed all my plans of making it out...oh well there is always next year i guess!!!

Reactions: JoeyD23

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Thx for the invite Joey, I would have loved to jump in with the UTVUG guys and members. Unfortunately i was just made aware that my 7yr old has her 1st gymnastics meet that weekend, dashed all my plans of making it out...oh well there is always next year i guess!!!
Good thing the race is during the week not on the weekend. You can still make it

Reactions: RIGHT SEAT RACER

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000