Who has the sickest lifted truck in the underground???

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
WoW! Trans axle and rear steer?

Any writeups on that truck?

Bad ass!

StrRacerX

Mar 12, 2010
san diego, ca
here's my powerstroke, only mods are a 4" turbo back hogg performance exhaust, and a airaid intake. i do use my truck for offroading :) here are some vids of me going up olds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVLIjknUBPk]YouTube - f550 climbing olds view from backseat[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAvnuWBVAu8]YouTube - f550 climbing olds[/ame]

here is me drag racing my buddies chevy with a built 454, smoked his ass... he did catch up at the end :)

thats not my red rzr, lol, but the black and red banshee is my other ride

Here's my daily driver/chase truck.... Rolling 35" Toyo Tires on 18" ATX wheels with OMF Beadlocks on a 6" Rancho lift and don't forget a light bar in the front with 4 Baja Design HIDs
I like the looks of this truck!! Nice..

Someday I will get to build my R1 rhino and hang out with all the cool kids.
Ha-ha... are you a cool kid yet?

Can I add my tow rig:

Wife's family wagon:

Trucks are my first bad habit :D

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
I will post pics of my F150 06 10" lift on 38's and only set of giovanni wheels made for a f150 one offs chrome with white center

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
I like the looks of this truck!! Nice..

Ha-ha... are you a cool kid yet?

Can I add my tow rig:

Wife's family wagon:

Trucks are my first bad habit :D
Gawd damn nick nice vehicles wifey rig is sick for a daily driver, My girl has a 05 supra i built for her 780rwp jet black on i dont remember the wheels but we broke up and she has the car. Wont even touch the 57 210 bel air i jus picked up tho

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
why trailer a sub. that is stock with rims and tint???????????:confused: I don't know. is it to save gas $$ instead of driving it, baller?

Gawd damn nick nice vehicles wifey rig is sick for a daily driver, My girl has a 05 supra i built for her 780rwp jet black on i dont remember the wheels but we broke up and she has the car. Wont even touch the 57 210 bel air i jus picked up tho
POst some pics of the 57'

Some Nice trucks!!! Heres my 55 not a truck but oh well:D
Nice...I always enjoy looking at the mid 50' body's.

why trailer a sub. that is stock with rims and tint???????????:confused: I don't know. is it to save gas $$ instead of driving it, baller?
The Burb and the Jeep I was hauling to SEMA last year and it just came down to having the trailer and not enough drivers. But yes is pretty much stock other than simple tuner / intake and gears, daily driver.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000