Who has the sickest lifted truck in the underground???

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
you dont have any newer pics of it? those krawlers were bad ass tires!
the only ones i have are night runs we did and they aint good at all. I think four wheel supply has it in some of the videos they sell i have heard. i need to find some pics of it with it in the last stage of build before i sold it im gonna makwe some calls and check if any of the wheeling buds have any.

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
oh shit Beaver!!! do you own an inferior kit make by Kent? with less travel and zero customer service?
I dont have a dodge a friend of mine has the kit at southwest diesel and he loves it and abuses the truck badly gone thru 2 front axles now has a dynatrac trussed top and bottom and doesnt bend or break shafts after the 35 spline upgrade. I havent been in a lorenz equipped truck yet, but i have had the jonesing to pick up a 5.9 megacab at some of the auctions lately getting cheaper each month it seems

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I dont have a dodge a friend of mine has the kit at southwest diesel and he loves it and abuses the truck badly gone thru 2 front axles now has a dynatrac trussed top and bottom and doesnt bend or break shafts after the 35 spline upgrade. I havent been in a lorenz equipped truck yet, but i have had the jonesing to pick up a 5.9 megacab at some of the auctions lately getting cheaper each month it seems
sounds like you buddy needed one of my trusses for the front axle. i sell them through Loenz Ind. all weld in with dimple die holes.

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
he had it trussed after the first housing bent but kept breaking axleshafts its a 600 hp 1000 plus torque 5.9 truck. Now with the dynatrac in it no breaks but he broke the transfer case last i heard from him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000