Who has the bumps

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
lets see some pics of those stereo systems some of you have in those dope rides I will get mine posted when i take some pics

powerplay

Big Chuckles Up In This Piece! - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 27, 2009
me
Hey jeep i'm in buckeye playa....Ride much ?...got some knew places local like...

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
Hey jeep i'm in buckeye playa....Ride much ?...got some knew places local like...
i always go out with kyle well i havent since got the teryx but am looking forward to trail runs and hi speed desert bombing in the hassayampa. there is some cool places back in rainbow valley to ride park on my friends dairy and take off from there, there is a trail that takes you from buckeye to maricopa its a old dirt road that i have been wanting to do since i heard about it long ago, and there is the hot spriings run over by gila bend that i have never done also

powerplay

Jan 27, 2009
me
Thats stupid sik lol....in a good way rollin gator skins ...gody yet great ..I love it!

powerplay

Jan 27, 2009
me
Hey whats with the little door under the shifter on the plastic...???? 4 checkin oil??

powerplay

Jan 27, 2009
me
installing a JL audio 10w3 with JL 500 300 polk momos front back ...side to side beatches. 10w3 are so underrated ...I have 2 10s in my truck pushin 500 all day..

Kracker

Krack-A-Lackin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Buckeye, AZ
i always go out with kyle well i havent since got the teryx but am looking forward to trail runs and hi speed desert bombing in the hassayampa. there is some cool places back in rainbow valley to ride park on my friends dairy and take off from there, there is a trail that takes you from buckeye to maricopa its a old dirt road that i have been wanting to do since i heard about it long ago, and there is the hot spriings run over by gila bend that i have never done also
I've done that buckeye to maricopa trail in my Jeep....Kind of boring.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
thanks for the pic post Kyle

and thanks for the kind words guys.

i have the complete SSV Works system with 3 monitors, video amplifier, 1.5 farad capacitor, Ipod touch fo rthe source unit.

the SSV sub rocks and my neighbors hate me when i fire it up. i also had to run an alternator with a blue top Optima battery to keep up with the boom while the seat heaters were on.:cool: did you notice the crushed velvet for the pimp touch?

i have some plans to add a few features to the entertainment system in the near future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000