Who’s heading out to Glamis this year for Camp RZR

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
With only 2 weeks away, we have decided to give those heading out to Desert a chance to get all the communication equipment needed at a scary low price. Consider this a Halloween, Opening to Desert Season, Camp RZR Special!

Here’s the catch: Our sale will be for ONLY 3 hours on Wednesday the 23rd, starting at 12:00pm (pst) You must use the coupon code: CAMPRZR for the discount.

What’s the discount? At 12:00pm (pst) The coupon code will be for ____ % off your entire order at checkout. Every hour past noon, the discount will drop 10%! Put a reminder in your phone so you don’t miss out! We will reveal that scary low discount on Wednesday at 11:45am.

Better yet, start shopping now and add your products to your wish list. When 12:00pm comes around on wednesday, simply login and checkout with coupon code!

Call in to place your order, or order online. Just be sure to use the coupon code: CAMPRZR.

Happy Desert Season!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Right on guys, I just revieved a gift box and cant wait to get it installed, I will be at Camp Rzr from Wed till Sunday we will see ya there, I dig the sale you guys are putting on, great opportunity to get all your communication needs met!

Rugged Radios Rocks !!!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
wow finaily Steven !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now r u going to get to ride this time ???
I know Dev, I could just never make up my mind. I can't wait to get this bad boy in. This goodie package Is pretty cool ! Ride time will be limited. I will hit wash 2 Wed. Till Sat Pm. Lunch Time " To The Hill" I can't think of a better place to have lunch !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000