Whiplash Salt Lake GP (Firebird Lake)

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
A decent turnout for the race today. It was a 1hr GP race on mixed motocross and desert. Rough but nice track. Tough on the vehicles though. Lots of attrition. Someone in a blue rhino (didnt get a name) with a weller 720/bronco clutch motor took the holeshot with Brandon Simms, a honda pilot, Justin Sheakly and Jacob Carver in tow. I took my video camera out there, but my batteries weere all dead so I only got a shitty shot with my cell phone.

In the end honda pilots were 1st and 2nd, with that blue rhino taking third. Justin broke steering parts, Jake broke axles, Brandon broke water line, Brady Wilkins broke both diffs and a slew of others. Gotta give props to Justin for being the only UTV to try the step up jump right in front of all of the spectators. He almost cleared it 3 times, always about a foot short.

Also mad props to Dave at 2x motorsports for closing the shop and bringing out a CV for us. I called him as someone told me he would be coming out after work. I needed a front driver inner cv for my play rhino. He thought we neded one to race so he closed the doors and hauled ass out there with it (Sorry Dave), but thanks huge for coming out with it.

Whiplash Salt Lake GP (firebird MX)
A little more from firebird Whiplash.

hp771

UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 13, 2009
Arizona
ONLY GRENADED THE REAR DIFF. IDIOT IN A CHINA LITE WITH A FLAT TIRE WAS, I GUESS MAKING A VICTORY LAP, WHEN I HAD TO TAKE EVASIVE ACTION ON A LARGE JUMP AND LANDED SIDEWAYS AND KAPOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY HAD TWO WHEEL DRIVE TO START AND IT WAS LIKE RIDING A BIKE ON ICE...........OVER ALL ONCE I GOT USED TO THE SLIPPERY, WE HAULED BUTT WITH THE WELLER MOTOR PULLING ME ALONG..........STILL WORKING EVEYRTHING ELSE OUT ON THE NEW CAR,,,,,,,,,,,OH YEAH, NEW DRIVER TOO...BRADY SEE YOU AT THE NEXT M4SX RACE........I HEARD THERE WERE ISSUES THIS TIME.......ANYBODY KNOW WHY....?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000