Whiplash Racing-2009

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
I dont know much about this series except Dustin Dixon & James Seagraves had a good season & AZcourt will never go back.

We may hit the Monster Truck Nationals round if funds permit.

For more information click HERE

Maybe I can get James to be our Whiplash UTV reporter.

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
LOL I WON the Pro Mod

Thank you EVERYONE this was a long time coming for me LOL !!!!! Like Bob said thank you for keeping everything fun and clean! The start was scary as hell, i wasnt sure whether to take it easy or go for it. I went for it and that ended up being a great decision because i got right behind Bob as he was the one to get the holeshot. I had a great time running with you for a half lap! Brady i appreciate the support and the lucky number lol. I had an absolute blast on this track i really like the Motocross/Desert style track. I have a couple pics and a video of the start.

I wann throw out a big thank you to Northern Az Atv for building the engine that got me out front early and keeping the car together through the race!

AzBdBy

Arizona Bad Boy - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Phoenix
metalrhino.com
Whiplash is the most affordable semi desert series. If my frame was not so wrecked I would be hitting some of the races. I say semi desert since they have so many events on a closed course. CORR type cars show up and there is no competition. BITD is where it is at. Out of my reach at the moment. Hope to be at the V2R event though helping out Court.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000