Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
I Kinda Noticed that on all the SxS Boards

There use to be a-lot more posting going on every-where

May-be people have moved on, Except us Die-Hards

Hard to say

Lots have moved I guess to FB. I Do-Not go there, Never Will. Heard it was the Devil

I think a lot of the posting that was going on in the past was new back than

How-ever the new seems to have faded and here we are in Slow-Times

Like That!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter dominate the numbers. I can the tell you there are still a ton of people watching and reading. Another thing to consider is the site always slows down in the summer.

I'm so country... I'm my own damn cousin.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Summer is always a bit slower for us, since we primarily attract the southwest based riders. However, our homepage numbers continue to rise. We double our numbers almost every 6 months. Our homepage is PUMPING with hits! Its just a challenge to get people to join and stick around a forum when you have group pages on facebook, instagram and twitter dominating the socializing online.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
well its all evil if you ask me, but what the hell I'm rocking on them all. You only live once.

Last edited:

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter dominate the numbers. I can the tell you there are still a ton of people watching and reading. Another thing to consider is the site always slows down in the summer.

I'm so country... I'm my own damn cousin.
I am amazed at just how much they watch and read...

BTW, Hi Ronnie.

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Summer is always a bit slower for us, since we primarily attract the southwest based riders. However, our homepage numbers continue to rise. We double our numbers almost every 6 months. Our homepage is PUMPING with hits! Its just a challenge to get people to join and stick around a forum when you have group pages on facebook, instagram and twitter dominating the socializing online.
Yep Joey,

It is always these Big-Time Corporations,PTOs, That Wipe out The Little Man

Not much left of the Ma & Pa shops any-more

Its pretty Sad

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I check in here every day and will post on something that catches my eye. I don't do other media stuff but I do check in at the "other" forum every day too. Not slow over there. Go figure.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
True some of us use FB pages, but it's different here. You can get more info on various races and builds, also what's new.

Candie

Oct 16, 2013
Anaheim, CA
I thought they were all just hiding in that little boys part of this forum showing each other who's is bigger (or smaller) :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000