Where in Ocotillo do you camp?

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
Shouldn't be a prob. A lot of the roads are washed out with sand right now. So 4x4 is always nice. But county line and Wolfe well should be fine for your rig. I am heading up on the 1st weekend of feb if you want to go and check out some of the spots.

I will be there the same weekend, heading out Jan 30th... I am thinking most likely the place that Joey described... just gotta run it by the others that will be camping with.

Look for this rig

Attachments

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
I will be there the same weekend, heading out Jan 30th... I am thinking most likely the place that Joey described... just gotta run it by the others that will be camping with.

Look for this rig
Nice set up. I will keep an eye out for it. Want to meet up sat for a group ride? Not sure if my group will be going that weekend. Kind of a last min trip. Taking a girl from work cause she couldn't make the last one, so it might be just me and her.

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
Nice set up. I will keep an eye out for it. Want to meet up sat for a group ride? Not sure if my group will be going that weekend. Kind of a last min trip. Taking a girl from work cause she couldn't make the last one, so it might be just me and her.
ya that would be cool, i think we are going to have like 5-6 rzrs in our camp. Tried to PM you, looks like you need to delete some old PMs and make some space.

Menifee? what area? I live near newport and menifee rd.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
ya that would be cool, i think we are going to have like 5-6 rzrs in our camp. Tried to PM you, looks like you need to delete some old PMs and make some space.

Menifee? what area? I live near newport and menifee rd.
Yea sorry. I made more room. I was in Menifee on grande vista off Newport and linden burger. I am in Moreno Valley now that me and the old lady are not together.

Bart

UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 10, 2012
Canyon Lake, Ca.
we camp off pole line rd, 10 poles in (just over the 2nd hump), have been stayin in the same spot for years, have never had a ranger or any problems...wind always seems to be more calm also..

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
If you guys head up to the North side let us know. We're right at the end of Pole line Rd. where it meets the S22.

Third house from the end on Bell Ct.

We have a base radio set up on Network, channel 4 all the time and keep the fridge well stocked. :cool:

Bart

UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 10, 2012
Canyon Lake, Ca.
If you guys head up to the North side let us know. We're right at the end of Pole line Rd. where it meets the S22.

We have a base radio set up on Network, channel 4 all the time and keep the fridge well stocked. :cool:
we cruise thru that area either on an am/pm run...or breakfast at that resturant that i cant think of the name right now...

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca

Go that way a couple times. Might make it down that way on the 1st to stop by. It's been a while. If I do I will tune to Channel 4 :)

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
we camp off pole line rd, 10 poles in (just over the 2nd hump), have been stayin in the same spot for years, have never had a ranger or any problems...wind always seems to be more calm also..

ya we normally stay off poleline just before that second hump to the east of the restrooms... about 100 yards or so in

just want to try different and mix it up a bit.

Daharp

Nov 20, 2013
poway, ca
It was a brand new gates belt. Only had two rides with less then 100 miles on it.
I know it's off the topic but as for your belt, Chris (Benchmark Performance) has a clutch kit for his XP1K. We did about 300+ miles on our last two trips. I have a Teryx but all you RZR guys should give him a call.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Looks like we're out for the 1st weekend in Feb. having our lot resurfaced that weekend and have to be here.

We're out there almost every other weekend though. :cool:

Dec 14, 2011
Temecula
we install everything from car to car to intercom to music blue tooth ipod set ups whatever you could possibly come up with! probly some stuff you havent seen yet too!

Dec 14, 2011
Temecula
wired for sound motorsports weve been in biz for 20 plus years, and we are not just a stereo shop. we do everything for the utv's we are the biggest in boat audio we do lifting lowering wheels tires and everything in between!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000