Where in Ocotillo do you camp?

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
I have always camped off poleline. We are looking to try something new this next trip we are going on.

Basically I want where you have camped and your experience. Has to be kid friendly.

Pictures if you have them.

Any help with good suggestions is appreciated.

Dec 14, 2011
Temecula
we usually camp in or around holes camp off wolf wells so if our friends show up they have showers and bathrooms instead of everybody using our trailer its chill and lots of room for the kids to ride their quads

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I broke a belt sat. Put my old one in that was glazed then broke that one sun.
were those both Polaris belts or something like the Gates belt? I keep a $55 Gates off Amazon in the RZR for emergencies. Curious how it will hold up.

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
Thanks for the feedback guys, think I am gonna get the group to try countyline. I will be hauling in a 37ft 5th wheel, will that be a problem Joey?

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Thanks for the feedback guys, think I am gonna get the group to try countyline. I will be hauling in a 37ft 5th wheel, will that be a problem Joey?
Shouldn't be a prob. A lot of the roads are washed out with sand right now. So 4x4 is always nice. But county line and Wolfe well should be fine for your rig. I am heading up on the 1st weekend of feb if you want to go and check out some of the spots.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
We use to camp down pole line ,3 poles on the left going west and the dirt/sand can be soft in spots so watch out getting stuck can change your attitude . lol good riding out there enjoy .

Giest

Sep 15, 2013
I usually camp in the cove, on the back side of blow sands. I hear a lot of people complain about the rangers, but honestly I have never had an issue with them. I will usually fill up an orange bag full as soon as I set up camp and set it at the edge of camp so they know I am picking up my trash and they leave me alone. Call it the Ranger Be Gone Bag. Other than that, the cove is usually out of the wind, good location, and close to the Iron Door.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000