Wheel Question???

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
I would like to get some feedback from you guys as to who makes a good strong 14" beadlock from your experience.

I currently have 14" ITP beadlocks and seem to destroy at least one everytime I go out. I have thought of trying to weld a reinforcement ring on the inner bead, but not sure about the cast wheels as a whole. As of today I have 1 bent inner bead and 3 wheels with portions of the inner bead totally ripped off. I run them on my R1 rhino, not sure if that's part of the problem.

Thanks

Mike V

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
It's not just your R1 car that destroys the cast wheels, Mike.

I have replaced almost a dozen in the last two years at Pro Armor. I am not a fan of the ITP cast wheels after seeing how poorly they hold up.

I think the new Walkers might be the way to go.

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
It's not just your R1 car that destroys the cast wheels, Mike.

I have replaced almost a dozen in the last two years at Pro Armor. I am not a fan of the ITP cast wheels after seeing how poorly they hold up.

I think the new Walkers might be the way to go.

I am totally on board with the new W.E.R. wheels for sure, just trying to see what others run, and how they like or dislike the performance and durability of different wheels.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I run American racing wheels. They are the outlaw II style. The are 14". My wheels are Ford Focus wheel patern. You could have a bead locked added to them and they are strong.. It's ment to hold up to a car not a big quad. I still think my BFG's are the only way to go on hard pack. I have never had a flat. Hundreds of miles in Mexico, ocotillo and local trails.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000