Whats wrong with this thing.

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
So my buddy is trying to sell his desert car that be built from scratch. He wants to get a RZR 4 of some kind to haul the wife and kid with him. He has gotten zero interest in this thing. Not one phone call. We got to talking and had a few ideas as to why. I just want to know what you guys thought. Is the price to high? is it the fact that its a single seater?

http://classifieds.utvunderground.com/index.php?ct=utvrace&md=details&id=57372

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
It's ugly. It looks like it's from the eighty's. It looks like a maintenance nightmare. I think it would possible sell for $3000. I sold a $30,000 race rhino for $6,200. I'm just being honest. Most regular people don't want a custom one off that you can't take to your neighborhood dealer to get worked on. And people like me that know how to fabricate and build stuff wouldn't touch that car. I'd drop the price to $8000 for a month, then to $6000, $4000, and finally $3000. It took me a year and a half to sell my race rhino. And I started at $9900. Good luck.

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
Yep basically the same things I was thinking. No one wants to fab on something when they can run down to their local dealership and buy the same thing with a warranty.

I was thinking it is more of a race car as well but the problem is it does not fit into any race classes. Loose loose on this beast I think. I hope he gets some good money on it. It is a blast to drive!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000