whats with all of the contests not being followed through lately

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
apparently you have to be on the uppity up on the social media crap to find out the winners... at least for the tires :rolleyes: I'm not into all the facebook, twitter, social crap, I spend enough of my time here on the underground tp waste on those crappy sites :eek:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Polaris made their announcement of the winners of te Jagged X and RZR 170 weeks ago.

We made our announcement of the tire winner the other day, I did forget to post it here and for that I apologize.

The Maverick one I haven't selected a winner yet but will.

I plan to give more stuff away in te coming weeks as well. I ordered hats and bags just for this reason. I need an intern to help me with all this stuff.

I apologize for any inconvenience guys.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Joey, does this said intern need to live "near mexico" cause I spend enough time on the forum up here in "Bakertucky" that I think I could qualify for an internship ;) I think my wife thinks I already work for you I'm on here so much.....:cool:

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
We can always use volunteers and soldiers. Intern needs to live close to me. I need someone local to handle swag and shipping.
im tempted because i get free fedex shipping from work. but im too busy starring at GOVACHO's avatar pic. :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000