All UTV's whats the ugliest utv?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
man i wish KTM would make a UTV. i bet it would be a cross between a can-am and a rzr. in orange plastic.

Last edited:

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
And it would be made of all 4130 tubing, have OMF bead lock wheels, 30" Tires, 6spd sequential / full auto mode, 1200cc V twin making 160hp @ the rear wheels, 20" wheel travel on all corners and cost 35K.

I would pay it!

Ready to race

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
And it would be made of all 4130 tubing, have OMF bead lock wheels, 30" Tires, 6spd sequential / full auto mode, 1200cc V twin making 160hp @ the rear wheels, 20" wheel travel on all corners and cost 35K.

I would pay it!

Ready to race
That sounds like a sweet car that will be $50K.

Commander nick

commander nick
Oct 16, 2012
Redondo Beach
I was actually with some KTM factory guys and we were joking about what it would take to use an 1190 KTM engine and make a sxs. Ktm isnt going to make a sxs anytime soon the x-bow was a big enough headache for them. but this was the idea and its ugly but cool somehow

Attachments

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
When i started this thread i had alot more to say. Thread went dead and i erased most of the message. Basically i think the rzr 800 and 900 in stock form are ugly. The bed. Front end. Now the rzr 1000 is a different animal. And anything with long travel looks badass. The old artic cats are ugly. Ignore performance. And ignore what you own. Or whats popular. I might start a poll. Teryx t4 looks great to me. Im still trying to get used to the new T2. I liked the old rhinos. But the viking is ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GunnTeryx4

Feb 9, 2014
Escondido, CA.
When i started this thread i had alot more to say. Thread went dead and i erased most of the message. Basically i think the rzr 800 and 900 in stock form are ugly. The bed. Front end. Now the rzr 1000 is a different animal. And anything with long travel looks badass. The old artic cats are ugly. Ignore performance. And ignore what you own. Or whats popular. I might start a poll. Teryx t4 looks great to me. Im still trying to get used to the new T2. I liked the old rhinos. But the viking is ugly.

You should bring your T2 out to Ocotillo Wells March 1,2nd we will be on pipeline red for the TDS event. Lots of sxs will be there.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
I dont have one. Shopping for a 2012-2013 T4 as we speak. My garage is full of kawa accessories. I meant i was trying to get used to the look of the 2014 T2. LOL

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Just basing this on looks, they all have there ugliness issues. I think the hood of the Kawi Teryx with its headlights set way back is very ugly, looks like a Crocodile or something. The Polaris dash is got to be one of the worst looking dashes, I don't like how Polaris has to have so many body line angles, cuts & notches. I like a smooth body line, which is easier to clean also. The big flared fenders could be reduced and widen the cab area a bit would be nice. The Cam Am Commander hood is not too bad. The Mavericks front wing/bumper deal looks lame. I think Can Am has one of the nicer dash's. Then there is the Wildcat. There is so much wrong with the body that I don't know where to start, but from scratch.

And not one single UTV manufacture makes a nice looking stock cage. They all look like crap and I can't figure out how or why the manufactures can't see that. They all think their cages look great!

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
The rzr xp1000 is one of the better cages. But your right. Would be nice if a oem manf would come out with a one piece solid 1.75 safe cage. Like long travel industries makes. Maybe an agreement with the aftermarket ehh???

chilly2031

Sep 5, 2013
Joyner ' s are horrible. I'm not sure they are really even a utv.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

GunnTeryx4

Feb 9, 2014
Escondido, CA.
I agree who designed the stock cages? they are all ugly. I swear they make them so tall that they can't fit in any toy hauler. so you have to go get one made.lol

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000