What new UTVs might we see in 2015?

XMICKEYX

Oct 4, 2013
Found this on another forum, don't know how much truth there is too it as I cant find anything on Yamahas site about it...

yamaha.jpg

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
So the color is turbo, not the engine. lol.
You got to like their marketing! Call it a Turbo, but then realize its the color that is turbo? I bet we will hear somebody who bought one start telling everyone they bought a Turbo RZR.

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
Joyner will come out with another attempt at the market. That's about the only rumor we can truly count on this year. We have been waiting a decade for Yamaha, years for Kawi, and the cat getting a better motor is getting old too. Polaris has never been out gunned long so I guess that could happen, but will the first ones be crap because of the rush to release a turbo model?

Dunecrusher

Dunecrusher
May 14, 2012
Oak hills CA
Joyner will come out with another attempt at the market. That's about the only rumor we can truly count on this year. We have been waiting a decade for Yamaha, years for Kawi, and the cat getting a better motor is getting old too. Polaris has never been out gunned long so I guess that could happen, but will the first ones be crap because of the rush to release a turbo model?
This is a familiar story. Not to turn this to politics but it looks familiar. Nothing ever changes no matter how much the people want it to.

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
This is a familiar story. Not to turn this to politics but it looks familiar. Nothing ever changes no matter how much the people want it to.
No politics, just my observation. The cheap stuff gets switched all the time, the stuff we wait for seems to take forever. Now that CanAm and Polaris will have a turbo, perhaps AC will step up too. The wildcat is a good platform but my brother bought the Muzzy wildcat and it still leaks oil. Unfortunately it is just not as well built as the other guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000