Kawasaki what my wife calls a sickness

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
what my wife calls it a sickness

this is my 08 teryx i just got new a few weeks ago, justed installed two bros duel exhaust, weller racing jet kit, black rhino stage 2 cdi, vent racing open filter fit on its way, and magnum offroad front bumper.all i have to sayis wow, this thing lights up the rear tires now.
now designing the four seat cage. and saving for the long travel kit.

Attachments

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Re: what my wife calls it a sickness

this is my 08 teryx i just got new a few weeks ago, justed installed two bros duel exhaust, weller racing jet kit, black rhino stage 2 cdi, vent racing open filter fit on its way, and magnum offroad front bumper.all i have to sayis wow, this thing lights up the rear tires now.
Nice looking ride Dave.
My wife calls it an addiction! :p

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
thanks. got the intake installed which took alot of modifing to fit right, then i got dasa plenum rings, overdrive clutch cover, and water pump impeller on its way.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
ill post some pics of the mods to the intake, i had to incorporate the utv crap siphon break into the the heat sheild so it would all fit under the cowl properly came out pretty good just need to clean up some of the edges.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
here is the modified vent racing intake had to notch out the side and make a tab to allow the siphon break sit in close enough to clear the cowling. came out pretty good for only using basic hand tools. im been off with a busted knee for the last to months so my tool box and all my fab tools are at work which really sucks.
oh ya did i mention this intake dose not fit well at all still have some tweaking to get it right.

Attachments

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
took it out last weekend and it ran great, but i did develope an exhaust leak at the rear head pipe. took exhaust to two bros today and they replaced the head pipe collets and mounting brackets, rerapped the pipes and silicon sealed everything. also installed dasa over drive cover, plenum rings.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
got the exhaust warrenty repaired and updated at two bros, then rerapped and sealed the entire exhaust, also installed dasa racing overdrive cover and kebc block off. will be installing mirrors rear chassis brace license plate holder an horn tomorrow so i can makr it street legal this weekend in havasu.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Got the Dada racing impeller installed finally. Now for the four seat cage. Goes into the magnum off-road shop Monday can't wait.

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
Re: what my wife calls it a sickness

My wife calls it hers...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000