Kawasaki what my wife calls a sickness

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Your cage looks great! I really like your bumper. Magnum made that too right? What does that set a guy back? $$$ I need a bumper. :)
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Finally got a Lt kit. Went with the fuelutv kit +5 14" of travel. Summerbros axles. Also got hiper wheels muzzy exhuast and pwr radiator. Also got ts agressor seats and the new airaid intake. Probably a couple other things im missing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Dasa/fuelatv collaboration on the suspension. Out of santee
Same kit steve from dasa racing has on his 2010 teryx.

FBT

Nice ride.
Many years ago my wife thought it was a sickness too. Now, she knows that if I am out in my shop, or we are out in the desert someplace, it is no sickness for either of us...it is the cure, my friend!
The sickness is all the crud we have to go through in life that makes us want to get out in the great outdoors, and get awy from the darn phone and and the other junk.
I am retired now, and basically wait around for her to be able to take time off work so we can go. Anywhere. She probably won't retire for 5-7 years, so I have plenty of time to hang around in my shop.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
The more we go out the more she likes. She just has to give Crap for spending more money on it then her.lol

Rad Richi

Jan 7, 2011
Cardiff by the Sea
I think I have the same sickness!!!
and very soon my RZR4 is going to be so "sick"
Just soon as the boy's at Magnum Offroad are done with it... I will post some Pic's:D

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
well its time for a little face lift so i started with a new intake set up using the stock air box, fuelUtv intake kit, and EHS racing modded air box lid, hopefully will have the DRF quick disconnect steering wheel with sweed D steering wheel, and just ordered full bore body kit.
also in the near future will be the completion off the back of the car.

here is a quick pic of the new air box lid. more to follow.

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000