What if your cage was welded right in front of you?

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Saw this post to gauge interest on Facebook, what do you think? Would you order a WIY kit if they'd weld it for you at CampRZR?

From CageWRX:

"What if we offered free welding on our XP1000 and XP4 1000 Race Cages at Camp RZR? Order a cage from our website, and we will put it together in front of you during Camp RZR in Glamis. Our goal is to get people into what we feel is the safest cage out there and also save them some money. We would like to hear your thoughts on this, so don't be shy, chime in."

Frank Steele

Jul 2, 2014
Southern California
I think its a great idea. If the price is really a super saver bargain, the down time is minimum and the quality of work is superior, I think you have a winner. Its all about riding in Glamis so if you can minimize down time, offer at a killer price and provide quality work then yes, good idea..........

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I think Cageworx at camp rzr is gonna be a hit. The prices are very good for the high quality and design that goes into their products. Just looking at the pictures i want to buy a pooplaris so i can install their products. And i hate me some poooolaris.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Checked their website, 1k cage is showing $699. AND if they're welding it FREE on site .... holy crap, that's HUGE bargain.... no brainer, beats every other deal I've seen BY FAR.

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
Chad and CageWRX are bringing some serious quality to the UTV game! If you understand quality then you will appreciate their growing product offering.

Joey is right on. The guys who are making this happen know quality and have been around off Road Racing for A long time. Great Product and style!

Blue Coyote

Jul 31, 2009
Eugene OR
www.NWOffroad.net
Checked their website, 1k cage is showing $699. AND if they're welding it FREE on site .... holy crap, that's HUGE bargain.... no brainer, beats every other deal I've seen BY FAR.

No kidding - thats a bargin. If I owned a Polaras, I would jump on that deal before they check on the price of DOM. I could not even buy the steel and ends for that $.

NorthWestOffroad.net
Racing- Adventure - Fun
Maverick XRS

Tzenev

Jul 9, 2013
I want cage wrx to show some maverick love... I keep waiting for a company to come out with a cage kit for the maverick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Thats a awesome deal...plus you can get all yours tabs done too I bet for whips and lights at the same time. No need to buy over priced clamps.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
:eek: That is incredibly affordable! At that price, they must have to sell quite a few units to cover design and tooling costs, then a butt load more after that to turn a profit. Good for them, and great for the consumer to have such an affordable option to customize their UTE.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I am trying to get my hands on a Polaris XP1000. I will be using a CageWRX cage, roof and windshield. Its a clean system and a great price.

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Cage wrx set up is pretty legit. The design looks really good and strong. The biggest thing is that the price is really good. If I had a xp1000 I would purchase it and add my own touches like welded in doors. Btw did you see there car at the SSSS with the front bumper and intergrated sway bar? Bada**!! Keep up the good work cage wrx.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000